Thursday, 2 April 2015

Hello April // Monthly Goals


[ Pixabay]

After a long and stressful March, I am more than happy to say Hello April. If your a regular reader of my blog than your know I posted my March Goals at the beginning of the month and I am happy to report that I have achieved most of them. My goal of reading more during March was achieved as I read every night and completed a couple of books...

Try New Make Up Products 
Recently I haven't had much time to apply my make up so therefore I have been reaching for the same products which are often lying on top of my make up drawers. Because of this I haven't been trying new make up products so I am going to set myself a goal of mixing up my products and trying new ones. I plan on doing this by switching up my drawers. 

Eat Healthy Snacks 
Another one of my many new years resolutions is to eat healthy. I am doing fairly well at eating more fruit and not eating junk food. However one thing that is letting me down is the fact that I snack on unhealthy foods such as chocolate and crisps. Therefore I am going to try and eat healthy snacks. This may include fruit and nut bars as well as fruits and yoghurt. If you have any healthy snack ideas please leave them in the comments below!

Wear Brighter and Bolder Lipsticks 
As a person who isn't fully confident wearing make up, the idea of wearing a bright or bold lipstick is scary. However I do own a number of bright red and pink lipsticks that unfortunately sit and collect dust. But I would like to try and make an effort to be more confident and make use of the bright pink lipsticks.

Stop Wearing Workout Clothes Everyday
As a university sport student, I do normally wear sports kit a lot. However the last week, it got to the point where I wore workout clothes everyday. You might not think it is a problem but I didn't go to the gym everyday last week. Yes I wore workout clothes even when I wasn't going to the gym. So during April, I am planning on wearing more dresses, skirts and jeans and less brightly patterned sports leggings.

Wow I hope I stick to these goals! I personally love to set myself goals because it gives me something to work towards and motivate to try harder and often if I stick to these goals, they will slowly become a habit and more natural. I hope you found this post useful if you are trying to set goals as well. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

What are your goals for April?

Emily <3  

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea of writing monthly goals! Definitely something I'll start doing. Thanks for sharing!

    simply-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is such a great thing to do :D xx

      Delete
  2. Great goals. I also make my own monthly goals, they help me achieve so many things! That goal about wearing bold lipstick is a great one, it can def boost your self-confidence.

    crush-on-blush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not the only one who does this :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric