Thursday, 23 April 2015

Mini Superdrug Haul


The other day I popped into Superdrug and noticed that the Make Up Revolution Stand had finally arrived! After months and months of waiting and casually checking every week, it finally arrived. I was so excited I almost screamed out loud. I ran over to the stand and picked up a couple of pieces as well as some other items and I thought why not share them with you...


As soon as I arrived at the Make Up Revolution stand I reached straight for the blush palettes and picked up Hot Spice. This palette contains six stunning blushers along with two highlighters. I am very excited to try and experiment with this palette and looks perfect for travelling with as it is very compact and contains a massive mirror. Eight different blushers and highlighters in one palette. What more would you need for a holiday? 



The other product I picked up was the Salvation Palette Girls on Film. I heard about this palette back when it was first released but never got around to buying it so I decided to pick it up. I have to admit that it was the packaging that drew me towards it and that it only cost £6 for 18 shades. This beautiful palette contains 12 shimmers and 6 matte shades. I really like how the palette is formatted and again the big mirror. I do love a good mirror! 


As I was walking up to the till to pay for my palettes. I was informed that Superdrug at a 3 for 2 offer on. After hearing this I went around deciding what to get and ended up picking another Barry M Hi Shine nail polish in 'Sky Blue'. I tried to pick a different shade but I was drawn to this one even though I have other nail polishes very close to this colour. Who doesn't need at least six different shades of blue nail polishes?! 


I didn't know whether to include this item or not but I thought heck why not. As I brought three items, I received this make up bag for free. I wasn't expecting alot as it was free but I was shocked by the good quality. However I will most likely use it for keeping my lip products in my handbags. That's all the items that I got from Superdrug. I hope you found this post interesting and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

What have you brought recently from Superdrug?

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. I've just recently purchased a nail varnish that is similar but wasn't a fan. I will need to try out Barry M. I normally get it from there but choose not too. Need to keep reminding myself to stick with Barry M.

    Kavita
    www.truehaven.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M has some amazing nail polish! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I got a nail varish from super drug :D

    amazing post



    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post! Love these palettes you picked up x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try some stuff from Makeup Revolution, I've heard so many good things :) great haul!

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric