Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Rediscovered Products


I do like going into Boots and Superdrug and finding new make up products to try but every now and then I rediscover previously loved products which had been forgotten. I was going through my make up and skincare collection the other day, and I found products which I had completely forgotten about and was very excited to fall back in love with again...

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser - Link Here
When I first started learning and experimenting with skincare, I tried the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser and it quickly became one of my personal favourites. However once I finished it, I decided to branch out and try different cleansers but the other day I went back to Superdrug and picked up another bottle of the Vitamin E cleanser and the love affair started again. It is so dreamy and creamy and leaves my skin smooth and clean and at £4.99, you can't ask for anything better! 

Soap & Glory Solar Powder - Link Here
If you have been following this blog for a while (thank you!) then you may have seen me raving about this bronzer from Soap & Glory back in July of 2014. However when I purchased the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, my Solar Powder was pushed aside but the other day I picked it out of my make up box and dusted it off. One thing that makes the Solar Powder so much better than other bronzers is that it offers two different shades which doesn't makes you look like a glitter ball. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - Link Here 
As a beauty blogger, I have tried many different cleansing waters and I have to say that I didn't get on with many but I always love to discover new ones. However after my not great experience with the L'oreal Micellar Water, I decided to go back to Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I knew I had liked previously. I didn't notice how good it was until now. The fact I don't need to tug and rub my eyelids to remove the make up is amazing and I love how gentle it was. If your in the market for a cleansing water I would suggest this. 

Soap & Glory Heel Genius - Link Here
Another Soap and Glory product! I know I don't  normally write about feet but here we go. If I am being honest, I don't really take great care of my feet which in turn can have bad results and a couple of weeks ago I hit my breaking point and decided I needed to take more care with them. Crazy I Know! I thought if I can moisturise my body and face than I can spare an extra minute to do my feet as well. I loved this heel genius a couple of years back and have definitely fallen back in love. The way it leaves my feet feeling baby smooth is truly amazing! 

Simple Moisturising Facial Wash - Link Here
Yet another skincare product! Can you tell I am on a skincare roll? I don't really have much of a morning skincare routine but I do like to use a facial wash and I tried a couple of different ones but again I have come back to the Simple Moisturising Facial Wash. It is a forming facial wash which I love and it moisturises my face brilliantly.

Phew that's a lot of rediscovering! I hope you found this post interesting and useful. I personally love make up and skincare and own more products that anyone would ever need but it is my obsession and everything is brought by me. Please let me know if there is any products which you think I should try which you have been loving. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

What products have you rediscovered recently? 

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. I confess I also dont really take care of my feet so that S&G heel genius sounds good! Will totally check it out! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  2. People forget about there feet quite a lot I think, and it is one of those things people just avoid to do! I like Nivea and I have only just started using it again.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'The Book Mouse Suggest: A New Blogging Venture'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need to check out the Nivea product! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love shopping my stash and rediscovering products that I used to love :) I was looking at the Superdrug Vitamin E line today and it looks so interesting, I might have to try out some of the products x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vitamin E is such a great budget skincare line! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried most of the products you mentioned, but I really want to buy the Soap and Glory bronzer, it looks beautiful!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. S&G are an amazing brand. Their hand and feet creams never fail to impress me x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favourite brands! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric