Sunday, 26 April 2015

The Nakd Snack Bar





One of my many goals for 2015 was to eat healthier and although it got off to a rocky start, I feel like I am finally on track. I feel that one of my worst eating habits is snacking. Often I will snack because I am feeling bored rather than hungry. So I decided to see if there are any healthy snack ideas or bars which I like and it turns out there is. I was food shopping one day and I came across these Nakd Bars and decided to try them .

I am not normally one for healthy raw bars but it seemed interesting so I threw one into my basket and didn't think much more of it. However fast forward a couple of days when I was feeling hungry, I tried the Nakd Bar and that's when I became hooked. I couldn't believe how yummy it was and yet still healthy. It is safe to say that I have become completely obsessed and I brought 12 more bars. 

The flavours I picked up are Banana Crunch, Cocoa Orange and Berry Delight. My personal favourite would have to be Cocoa Orange which tastes like a chocolate orange in bar form. A healthy chocolate orange?! How great is that! Banana Crunch tastes like a banana and apple mixed together and would possibly be my least favourite but I still like to eat it. Berry Delight is another favourite and tastes like raspberry . 

All of these bars have a base which is made up of Dates, Cashews and Raisins and are 100% Vegan. Another thing that I love is that they are one of your five a day! Berry Delight also contains raspberries and Banana Crunch contains bananas, Soya Crunchies and Apple Juice. Cocoa Orange also contains cocoa and natural orange flavouring. These bars have no added sugar and taste good. 

If your trying to eat healthier and are looking for snacks, I would suggest trying these Nakd Bars because they are amazing. I am no nutrition expert and these bars just work well for me but they may work differently for you. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

Have you tried these Nakd Bars before? What did you think?

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric