Thursday, 14 May 2015

Blogger Inspired Purchases



You know when you pop into Boots or Superdrug just to buy toothpaste but then you notice a product that a blogger has raved about and ends up sneaking into your basket. I have a few too many of those moments and I have to admit that I do end up buying products based on blogs that I normally read and products that they rave about and recommend. I thought I would give you a round up of my favourite blogger inspired purchases...

Make Up Academy Iconic Eyeshadow Palettes 
I remember when I first heard about this new brand launching and that they were going to be a budget friendly brand. I was so excited to try there products and when I saw Missbudgetbeauty raving about their eyeshadow palettes which were dupes for the Urban Decay Naked 1, 2 and 3 palettes I couldn't help but place an order and try it out for myself. 

Soap & Glory Solar Powder
I once came across a YouTube video from ViviannaDoesMakeup where she was raving about the Soap and Glory Solar Powder. After she mentioned it in a favourites video, I decided to pick it up when I was in Boots. I am so happy I did because I haven't stopped using it. Vivianna talked about the two shades of bronzers which it contains and how it isn't glittery and I couldn't agree more. 

Rimmel Eastend Snob Lip Liner 
I can't just pick one blogger who talked about this lip liner. I remember a week when I just continued to see this lip liner pop up on my bloglovin feed and I couldn't help but run out to Superdrug and pick one up for myself to see if it was as good as everyone else says. I have to agree with all the bloggers who raved about this lip liner because it is that good!

Ubran Decay Primer Potion 
This has to be one of the biggest talked about products in the blogging world. I don't really have the money to spend £17 on an eyeshadow primer but after seeing bloggers such as Zoella, The Sunday Girl and many others raving about it, I decided to part with the money. I have honestly never found an eyeshadow primer as good as this and has to be one of the biggest blogger inspired purchases ever. 

Am I the only one who has a lot of blogger inspired products? These are products which have been inspired from other amazing bloggers and may work differently for you. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it interesting.

What blogger inspired purchases do you have?

Emily <3   

4 comments:

  1. I really like this Urban Decay primer too! :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products look amazing and this eyeshadow palette has so many beautiful shades x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a stunning palette?! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric