Sunday, 31 May 2015

May Favourites // 2015


The end of May also marks the end of my first year at University which has been a world wind of a journey. Because I have had exams for the last month, not much make up has made its way onto my face which means that I don't have many make up favourites. However I feel like I have made up for it with Nail Polishes instead. Here's a round up of my monthly favourites...


Milani Baked Blush 'Luminoso' 
One product that I have been obsessed with for the past month is this Baked Blush. I had never tried a baked blush before and the swatches online looked stunning so I picked one up and it was worth every penny. The glow that this blusher gives off is truly stunning and has been my go to blush every day this month.


Collection Eyes Uncovered 'Nude Bronze Palette' 
The only other product that I have used this month is the Collection Eyes Uncovered 'Nude Bronze Palette'. I have talked about this palette a couple of times in past posts but didn't mention it in last month favourites so here we are. If your a lover of a good bronze eyeshadow then this is the palette for you! Not to mention the amazing quality.


Essie 'Haute in the Heat'
The first of many nail polishes comes from Essie in the shade 'Haute in the Heat'. I do love a good deep pink and this one is beautiful. The quality is unbelievably good and is long lasting. I normally buy Essie Nail Polishes from Fragrance Direct as they are normally discounted.


Barry M 'Blueberry'
The nail polish I am currently rocking on my toes at the moment is 'Blueberry' from Barry M. During the summer, I love having blues nails and this light blue shade is perfect. There is something very fulfilling about nails which matches the swimming pool. Anyone else love when this happens?


Barry M Jelly Hi-Shine 'Rose Hip'
I don't normally rock any light pink shades as they look washed out against my skin tone but this one is different. I paired this shade with Relvon's 'Up the Ante' which makes the perfect pair. If you buy one nail polishes this summer, make it this one because it is worth a try!


Relvon 'Up The Ante'
I don't normally wear purple nail polishes as I don't think they suit me very well. However when I found this shade in 'Boots', I couldn't help but pop at into my basket. There something about 'Up The Ante' by Relvon that is eye catching and goes perfectly with Barry M 'Rose Hip'. The combination is the ideal mixture of spring and summer.

Source - Link

Yoga With Adriene 
Yoga isn't something that I have ever really got into before as I didn't have the time or the knowledge. This all changed when watched one of Yoga With Adrian's Videos. I couldn't believe how relaxing and peaceful it was. Now I try to do four videos per week. I like to do alot of the weight loss videos as well as the morning routines. It is honestly the perfect way to start the day.

What are your May Favourites?

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it an amazing palette?! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Well done on completing your first year :) I love Barry M's polish's, and everyone is in the yoga mood at the moment haha :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'I Quit Sugar For Life Recipe Book//GIVEAWAY'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha there is something about yoga that I'm totally into at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  3. milani's blushes always look amazing, really need to get around to buying one!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Barry M nail polish looks so pretty :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Blueberry polish looks gorgeous! So cute for summer. :)

    xo Mandy | A Girl, Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric