Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Milani Baked Blush 'Luminoso'


If there is one blusher which I have heard so much about it is the Milani Baked Blush in 'Luminoso'. The hype around this product is unbelievable and on one boring and lazy afternoon, I finally logged onto Amazon and placed an order. I first heard about this product from Ingrid Nilsen and Miss Budger Beauty and I became very interested. Shockingly, I had never tried a baked blush before and I felt that this blusher was a great place to start.

'This silky blush with benefits can be used so many ways. It shapes, it contours, it highlights. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, it’s buildable from sheer to vibrant. Yes, it adds a cheeky pop of colour to your complexion. Radiance and warmth, too.'



When you first set eyes on the blusher, it looks shiny and slightly shimmery but still looks natural. The peachy coral shade really suits my skin tone but I also think that it suits all different types of skin tones as well. The sheen that this baked blusher gives is very flattering and is one that I adore. The pigmentation of this blusher is unbelievable and only really requires one application rather than having to spend a while building it up.

In terms of packaging. the gold lid really gives it that sophisticated look and doesn't look cheap at all. However the blusher does have a second layer, where a brush is stored but is not of great quality. I would personally prefer to have more product and no brush at all.


Overall, I can't stop singing praise about this product because it is truly amazing. The pigmentation and intensity is unlike anything else I have ever tried. Although the packaging isn't anything to shout about, at £6.79 I can't really ask for more. On a daily basis I reach for this baked blusher over all my others because it is easy to apply and is of great quality.

Have you tried this Baked Blusher? What did you think?

Emily <3



2 comments:

  1. This blush looks great! I have never tried a baked blush but have been disappointed with many baked eyeshadows. I will trust your review though, love the thought of a super pigmented blush!! Thank you for sharing, I'll let you know if I end up finding this at my local drug store (where they sell Milani!)!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth every penny :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric