Thursday, 7 May 2015

Palettes on a Budget


One of my favourite make up products is eyeshadows and to be specific eyeshadow palettes. There are some stunning palettes such as the Stila 'In The Light' palettes. However you don't need to spend a lot of money to own a palette that has great quality eyeshadows. As a student, I only really have the budget to buy palettes from Boots or Superdrug. Through this I noticed that there were some great budget palettes around and I thought I would share my favourites...


I picked this palette up in Superdrug a couple of months ago and is from Make Up Revolution. This is the 'Girls in Film' Palette and cost £6 for 18 shades. This has to be one of the biggest bargains in the drugstore. The quality of these eyeshadows is amazing. One thing that makes this palette stand out from others is the packaging. The sleek shiny black packaging makes it look more expensive. 


The Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in 'Nude Bronze' is my newest find and is my new favourite. At only £3.99, it is the cheapest one but don't be mistaken because it is truly amazing! I would almost go as far as saying it is one of the best in the drugstore. The pigmentation is stunning and blends like nothing else I have ever tried. The quality of the these eyeshadows compares to high end brands such as Urban Decay and Stila. 


A brand which has a great reputation for eyeshadow palettes is Sleek. I first heard about them from Zoella and after that I become hooked. This is the 'Oh So Special' palettes and contains mattes as well as shimmers and are very pigmentated. I reviewed this palettes a couple months ago so if you want to know what I think click here. My three favourite shades are Organza, Gateau and Gift Basket. 


The other brand that is famous for their drugstore palettes has to be MUA. I first heard about them when they released their Undressed Palette which claimed to be a dupe of the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette. MUA do some of the cheapest palettes at such great quality. The packaging isn't anything to shout about but at £4, you can't really ask for anything more. If you are looking for a dupe for the Naked 1 or 2, check out the MUA stand in Superdrug.

What are your favourite budget friendly palettes?

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. Love the MUA Undressed palette, I have that palette and the Naked 1 and I have to say the quality and colours are basically the same, also love the look of the Collection palette, such pretty shades :) x
    katrinajay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection palette is great! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the MUA Undressed palette, I have that palette and the Naked 1 and I have to say the quality and colours are basically the same, also love the look of the Collection palette, such pretty shades :) x
    katrinajay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo like the look of these, I love pallets, especially Naked but they are very expensive so it is always nice to find lovely looking palettes that are on the cheaper side :)

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'The Book Mouse Suggests: Watermelon'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love finding good drugstore palettes :) the MUA ones are great, so inexpensive but still great quality! Lovely picks, I might need to check out the one from Makeup Revolution. xx

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make Up Revolution has some great palettes! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love my MUA palettes - they're such good value for money!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric