Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Recently Purchased Products


As I was going through my make up collection and having a tidy up, I noticed that I had collected to number of recent purchases that had yet to be photographed and talked about, so here we go. These products were brought over a period of a couple of weeks from Boots, Fragrance Direct and Amazon. The products that were brought include eyeshadows, lip products, a blusher and a few nail polishes thrown in too...


I will be the first to admit that I have a problem when it comes to nail polishes and the collection just keeps growing. When I was in Boots a couple of weeks ago, I decided to adventure out from Barry M and try a new brand and that's when I discovered Revlon's 'Up The Ante'. It is the perfect spring purple colour. I also picked up a couple of Essie Nail Polishes in 'Status Symbol' and 'Haute in the Heat'. I promise you, they aren't the same shade of pink!


When I was browsing Fragrance Direct the other week, I spotted a couple of L'oreal lip products. After searching up swatches of the products, I popped a couple of them into my basket. The first product I picked was the  L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash in 'Romy'. This is the perfect everyday lipgloss which dries to a matte finish and is very long lasting. The other product I got was the L'oreal Caresse Lipstick in 'Candy & Cherry' which is a bright Barbie pink colour. 


One Amazon purchase I made last week was the Milani Baked Blush in 'Luminoso'. I had seen Ingrid Nilsen raving about this baked blush for a while and I finally decided to check it out for myself. I have to admit that this blush is definitely worth the hype and has to be one of the most amazing blushes in the drugstore. The pigmentation of this product is unbelievable and blends perfectly without making you look like a disco ball. I would seriously recommend it!


The last product is the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette. I have heard a number of bloggers talking about this eyeshadow product and I felt the need to see what the hype was about. I honestly can't express how much I love this palette. This has to be one of the best palettes in the drugstore and compares to higher end brands such as Urban Decay and Mac. I hardly ever find a palette in which I use all the shades but with this one I do!

What products have you brought recently?

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see another good review about the Luminoso blush :) on my wish list ! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Luminoso blush is one of my absolute favourites, it gives such a healthy look on the face :) great purchases x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric