Sunday, 24 May 2015

Top 5 Nail Polishes Under £5


One of my favourite things to shop for is nail polishes and I often spend hours wondering around Boots and Superdrug trying to find the prettiest shades. Although there many great high end brands which provide great nail polishes, the drugstore is one of the best places to find great quality nail polishes at a budget-friendly price. Here are my top 5 under £5...


Rimmel Lasting Finish 'Fancy a Dip?' - Link 
One brand which sometimes gets over looked is Rimmel when it comes to nail polishes. However I find that the quality is great and long lasting not to mention the amazing range of shades. My favourite shade from Rimmel has to be 'Fancy a Dip?' which is a light baby blue colour.


Essie 'Haute in the Heat' - Link 
Essie is a blogger favourite brand when it comes to nail polishes and normally they are around £7.99 but at fragrance direct they are sold at £2.49 per bottle. I remember a couple of years ago when I first tried an Essie nail polish and was blown away by the quality and I am a sucker for a dark pink shade.



Barry M Nail Polish 'Amethyst Glitter' - Link
One of my all time favourite nail polish which I have talked about countless times would be Barry M. I feel that there isn't a brand which provides great quality nail polishes at such a cheap price like Barry M does. They also have a glitter range which I am in love with. 



Maybelline Superstay 'Crystal Clear' - Link 
I'm not going to lie when I say that I haven't really tried many Maybelline Nail Polishes but one that I have tried is there 'Crystal Clear' Base and Top Coat which I use every time I paint my nails. This top coat makes my nail polish last for weeks without a single chip. Amazing!


Barry M Jelly Hi-Shine 'Sugar Apple' - Link 
Coming back to Barry M, one of their nail polishes range is their Jelly Hi-Shine. This range has great quality nail polishes which are thick and shiny and long lasting. My favourite shade from them has to be 'Sugar Apple' which is a light mint green colour and is perfect for spring. 

What are your favourite nail polishes? 

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. I need to try these Barry M nail polishes - they seems nice and affordable and everyone's raving about them ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with Zoya nail polishes at the moment - their formula is more natural and better for your health. Unfortunately they are a bit pricey... eeh, why can't there be a perfect product available? ;)

    Have an awesome day!
    Anna x
    Pattern Of Taste | Our Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need to check out these Zaya nail polishes! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric