Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Top Drugstore Bronzers



As a university student, I only ever shop at the drugstore when it comes to Make Up and it is no different when it comes to Bronzers. I never really wore bronzers when I first started wearing make up as I didn't understand how to use them. Because of this, I started at the drugstore when I finally decided to try a bronzer. But this wasn't an easy task so I thought I would give you a round up of my top drugstore bronzers...


My first ever bronzer that I brought was from MUA. I don't really know why I picked this one other than the fact it only cost £1. The packaging of this bronzer is simple and clear and isn't any thing fancy. The product itself is a shimmer bronzer which I don't normally go for as I prefer matte bronzers but for a first bronzer this is great. 


Another bronzer that I love and use regularly is the Soap & Glory Solar Powder. The paper packaging isn't great as it wears and tears easily. However the bronzer is truly amazing and contains two different shades. It has a light shade which has shimmer in as well as a darker shade which is matte. I personally swirl the two shades together to create the perfect glow. At £11, it isn't the cheapest bronzer in the store but it is worth a try.  


One of my newest bronzers is the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer which is a blogger favourite. I have to agree that the packaging is very cute but the product is even better. This bronzer is almost matte with a hint of shimmer to it and gives a lovely warm glow to my face. I normally use this bronzer to travel with as it fits perfectly into my make up bag and costs £7.99. 


The last bronzer is on the cheaper end of the scale but is just as good. The Rimmel Bronze Compact Powder is a great bronzer if you are starting out in make up as it is completely matte and contains no shimmer at all. On natural make up days, I reach for this bronzer over others because it gives a more natural look while still adding warmth and colour to my face. At £5.61, it is such a bargain!

What are your favourite bronzers from the drugstore?

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. I love the smell of the Bourjois bronzer (and the presentation of it of course) but for just £1 I think I'll have to give the MUA one a whirl :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bourjois bronzer is one of the absolute best our there in my opinion :) I have the version with the highlighter and I love it! Lovely post. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the highlighter! :) xx

      Delete
  3. The chocolate bronzer looks amazing!

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Solar Powder bronzer is one I have been wanting to try for AGES now, it definitely sounds like it's worth the money!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even tell you enough how amazing it is! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Oh I am in the market for a new bronzer I will try one of these out!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric