Monday, 8 June 2015

Five Budget Blushers To Try


One product that I never go without happens to be blusher. I always wear blusher as it adds colour and brightness to my face. When I first started wearing make up, it was one of the first products I tried and still to this day I love blushers. Because of this, I have built up a fair collection of them and I thought  I would share five blushers which you should try out...


Make Up Revolution Powder Blusher 'Sugar'
One of the first blushers that I tried was the Make Up Revolution Powder Blush in Sugar and I still use it regularly. I didn't know anything about brands or what products to try so I decided that this one was a good place to start. The pigmentation of this blusher is amazing and gives a rosy glow. This blusher blends perfectly into my cheeks and doesn't move either! Yes the packaging isn't great but at £1 I can't really complain. 


Milani Baked Blusher 'Luminoso'
The Baked Blush from Milani in Luminoso is my most recent addition to the collection and is my first baked blush. I wasn't sure if a baked blush would suit me but I have been using this blusher non stop for the past couple of months. The peachy tone is ideal for spring and summer and contains some shimmer which highlights as well. This blush is soft while being intensely pigmented but still blends well. If your in the UK, fear not as you can purchase this blusher on Amazon for  £4.49. Bargain!



Topshop Powder Blusher 'Good Girl'
If your a fan of a bright Barbie pink blush then this is the product for you. When I first saw the blush I didn't think I would ever have the confidence to wear it but after I swatched it, I noticed the softness of the blush. Normally I would complain if I blusher didn't have enough pigmentation but this one has just the right amount. It can be built up and doesn't allow you to go over board and look like a clown. The packaging is very cute but is a more expensive blush at £7 but is well worth a try!


MUA Cream Blusher 'Dolly'
I have always been a powder blush kind of girl. There was always something scary sounding about a cream blush but one day I picked up the MUA Cream Blusher in Dolly. I thought if I was going to try a cream blush it might as well be a cheap one and at £1 I couldn't have gone cheaper. This cream blusher has an amazing peach tone to it which I adore and blends seamlessly into the cheeks to create a natural healthy glow. I love using this on lazy days, as it gives a pop of colour and is easy as pie to apply.


Sleek Powder Blushher 'Rose Gold' 
Sleek is a brand that I always head towards when I am in search of a blusher as they always seem to produce amazing powder products. One of my personal favourites from them is the Rose Gold Blusher. The name drew me to it but when I swatched it, I was blown away! I couldn't believe the pigmentation. This has to be one of the most intensely pigmented blushes in the drugstore. Saying this, it also blends into the skin to product a lovely pop of colour. Not to mention the packaging that is perfect for travelling with.

What are your favourite Blushers? 

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the Topshop blushes, they're so lovely! I really need to try more MUR blushes xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used the sleek blusher and I really liked it. When I was younger i didnt really ever see the point in blusher but as I get older and wiser I really do see what a difference it makes to my look. Just a brighter radiant look :)

    Laura-Jane

    jamjartales.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric