Tuesday, 23 June 2015

How To Become A Morning Person

Source - Link 

I don't know about you but one of my favourite times of the day is the morning. I have always been a morning person ever since I can remember. However a lot of friends and family members are definitely not and often ask me how I became a morning person so I thought I would share my tips and ideas to get you up and enjoying your morning.  

Source - Link

My first tip is to move your alarm clock out of your reach. Move it to the other side of the room where you can't turn it off unless you get up and out of bed. This idea may seem simple but it works wonders because by forcing you out of bed, you are more lightly to get up and get ready to face the day. If you use your phone as a alarm clock, try placing it in a draw or by a window so it forces you to physically get up and turn it off. 

Source - Link

Don't forget to let the daylight in. Once you have dragged yourself out of bed and turned off your alarm clock, open up your curtains and let the light in. I find that daylight wakes me up and also brightens up my room. I know that you might find this hard and may even burn your eyes but after a couple of days, your love the feeling of the daylight shining on your face in the morning. 

Source - Link

Hydrate yourself with a glass of water. After you have turned off the loud alarm clock and let the light in, grab your a glass of water and drink it. If you don't like drinking water, try adding a couple of slices of lemon. This not only tastes amazing but also cleanses the body while helping you to fight the hunger cravings. Drinking lemon water at the beginning of the day also helps to feel fresh and boost your energy. 

Source - Link

One tip is to prepare the night before. If I know that I am going to be busy in the morning and have some where important to be, I pick out my make up and clothes the night before. I normally leave my make up out on the side so I don't have to spend ages picking out eyeshadows. I place my clothes out as well as packing my bag so I don't have to think about it and really speeds up the morning routine. 

Source - Link

My last tip is to make the morning about you. This is one way to make you enjoy your morning more. If you give your a couple of minutes to yourself to do something that you love , you are more likely to enjoy your morning routine. I love to spend a few minutes sitting with my little brother just chatting about anything really as it is relaxing and is a great way to start the day. 

What are your tips and tricks to becoming a morning person?

Emily <3 

12 comments:

  1. Very nice post:)))
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a morning person, and I agree with everything :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this post! I am not a morning person at all! I'm more stay up all night! I'm trying to change this so thanks for the tips!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fingers crossed it all works out then! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Great post, I have to admit that I'm not a morning person but I'm working on it!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so rubbish at getting up in the mornings but I work shifts at often have to be at work before 7am so I'm really trying to work on it! This post has been really helpful so thanks for sharing x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha im sure with time your be a morning person! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I feel like you wrote this post for me haha, I am not a morning person at all so wish I was though! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like sometimes we all need a wake up call to get up earlier! hahaha :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric