Sunday, 7 June 2015

My Healthy Food Shopping List



When I was younger I always loved going food shopping with my mum. I always remember running off around the shop grabbing whatever food I wanted and then being told to put it back again. However when I first moved out, I found food shopping such a chore and didn't enjoy it because I got overwhelmed by everything and always forgot something or other. That's when the shopping list occurred. Sounds like an obvious thing to do but it makes life so easy and I'm sharing my healthy food shopping list...












What's on your shopping list?

Emily <3

10 comments:

  1. This is so so so helpful! Great idea for a post - thank you!!! I'll have to print it for my next grocery trip.

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this all sounds good, i'm trying to eat healthier as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog post. i had a really good read :)

    keep up thr good work

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyLookBook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and will definitely check it out :) xx

      Delete
  4. I loved this post! I agree food shopping is a nightmare unless you are organized!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I love being organised and making a shopping list but I always get lazy and just try wing it xo
    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have those moments when I just think why not wing it! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric