Sunday, 28 June 2015

Plan Your Perfect Summer | Ideas & Tips


Now that summer has well and truly kicked off, I'm sure that some of you are finishing school, college or university and are wondering what your going to do. I'm definitely one of these people. I know that someone of you may be working during your summer and props to you but everyone needs some time to relax and recharge and I have got some ideas of what you could do. I am a firm believer that the summer is designed for you to chill, relax and to have a good time with friends and family and here are some great ideas and tips.

Source - Link

The first thing that you can do is bake. This is one of my favourite things to do during the summer holidays. You could bake cakes, cupcakes, flapjacks, cookies, brownies or anything that you fancy. If you are not into sweet treats why not whip up some raw vegan brownies which taste amazing. Even if you aren't the worlds greatest baker, you can always buy a cake or brownie mix and make a summer treat. I personally love to make sweet potato fries which are so yummy and simple to make.

Source - Link 

Why not go outside and hike. If I am feeling bored or want to clear my head, I head out for a hike. I find this very calming and refreshing. I love to plug in my headphones and just walk while listening to some funky tunes and rocking very cute workout gear. Hiking is just as fun if you invite your family and friends along too and is a great way to explore the surrounding area as well. I often go hiking with my family and always end up having a picnic with yummy sandwiches and fruit juices.

Source - Link

One of my all time favourite activities during the summer is a girls day out. At least once a week, me and my friends go out and find something fun to do together. My typical girly days out often include shopping trips, going to the movies and trying out new restaurants. There is nothing more I enjoy doing than chatting with my friends over a plate of delicious food or browsing the latest clothes in Primark. Of course no girls day out would be complete without taking hundreds of pictures.

Source - Link 

If you live in a country where the sun shines bright, how about throwing a pool party or going to the beach. I love spending a day by the pool as it really relaxes me and is also a great way to be active as well. When I throw a pool party, I always remember to bring inflatables as well as fruit smoothies to drink. If you don't live near a pool, why not take a trip to your local beach and have a beach day. I love floating in the sea, building sand castles and eating ice creams.

Source - Link 

My last idea is to have a lazy pamper day. Every once in a while, everyone deserves a pamper night. This involves face masks, hair masks, luxurious body lotions and nail polishes. I take great pleasure in sitting in my sweatpants while watching my favourite chick flick and eating popcorn. There is nothing better than a day to treat yourself and often I feel so much more positive and happy after a pamper session.

What are you planning to do this summer?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. Great post! I plan on having loads of picnics and going to a theme park. :) x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have finished university and I'm planning on starting my new job :) plus getting back into blogging now that exams are over!!

    Love Jacynta xxx

    www.jacyntawalsh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My summer is very similar to yours :) xx

      Delete
  3. OMG!! another amazing blog post !!

    I love your blog :D

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Have a wonderful day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it means so much to me :) thanks xx

      Delete
  4. Love the photos<3 thanks for sharing have a great day:)
    follow for follow?:0

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nICE! lOVE THE PICS :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric