Tuesday, 16 June 2015

The Everyday Beauty Products


For this post I thought I would talk about the everyday beauty products that always seen to get left out. I don't know why more people don't talk about them as they are always used and have stuck with us through thick and thin. I'm talking about shampoo, deodorants, body lotions and face washes. Hopefully this will make up for the times when I forgot to include them in my monthly favourites!

Kicking things off with a shampoo. I am very fussy when it comes to the shampoo that I use and this is down to the fact that most upset my scalp. However the Head & Shoulders Shampoo is perfect for me and has been my choice of shampoo for years now. This product helps me to battle with greasy and frizzy hair as well as removing dandruff. I also enjoy the fresh scent that it gives off and leaves my hair feeling clean and grease free. 

While we are on the topic of showers, I want to talk about my favourite facial wash. I personally wash my face in the shower and I know that some people wash their face in the sink but it just saves me an extra step in the morning. My facial wash of choice is the Simple Moisturising Facial Wash. I have very sensitive skin and one of the only brands which doesn't break me out is Simple. I love using their Moisturising Facial Wash as it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. 

Moving on form the shower and onto body lotions. For years, I never bothered with body lotions or moisturising for that fact, until one day when I noticed how dry my skin was. Since then I have always used a body lotion after showering. I normally swap around my body lotions as I find great joy in trying new ones but at the moment I am loving the Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Lotion. It is the smell that interested me at first as it smells fruity, fresh and sweet.

The final product I'm talking about is deodorant. I never leave the house without deodorant on or in my handbag. I feel that it is just as important as brushing your hair or teeth and I use the Impulse Body Spray in Rose Pink. I personally prefer to use a spray as I find it easier and quicker to use. The scent of this body spray is very sweet and girly and claims to be a mixture of grapefruit and vanilla which I would agree with. This body spray lasts for quite a while and leaves me smelling very fresh. 

These are four products which I use every single day of the week. As soon as they run out, I head straight to Boots and can't go without them. So here's some well deserved love to the products that are often forgotten or go unnoticed. 

What are your everyday beauty products? 

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. The soap and glory lotion is my fave thing ever it smells incredible doesn't it! Great post! x
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer with quite a sensitive scalp as well as quite greasy hair so I think I'm definitely going to have to give this head and shoulders shampoo a try! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions! I've just started using the St Tropez shower and glow and it has left me with a really nice tan xo
    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to this product! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I'm a little obsessed with Simple & Soap and glory products! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric