Thursday, 9 July 2015

Five Great Products Under £5


Recently I had a clear out of my make up collection and found some great drugstore products which are very affordable as well as being great in quality. I personally love shopping in Boots and Superdrug as there are so many different make up and skincare products that are just as good as high end items. I thought I would share with you five great products which have an affordable price tag.


Starting off with a blusher. I am a massive fan of blushers and own more than I could ever need but one blusher that I love to use is the Sleek Blusher 'Rose Gold'. More often than not, affordable blushers are not very pigmented but the Sleek Blushers are different. The pigmentation of this blusher is unbelievable and doesn't contain any glitter which I prefer during the summer. The look of the blusher is stunning with gold laced into the pink coral shade. At only £4.49 you can't go wrong.


Next up is a pencil eye liner. During the summer I love using pencil eye liners and no one does liners better than Rimmel. I reach for the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Liner in 'Bronze' on a daily basis and with good reason. This eye liner is very long lasting and is waterproof and therefore doesn't move from your eye until you remove it with make up remover. I feel that the shade 'Bronze' is the perfect everyday colour and gives a natural look and only cost £3.39.


Staying on the subject of eyes, there are some amazing eyeshadow palettes which are very popular. I have to admit that most of my eyeshadow palettes come from the drugstore but one that stands out as a bargain is the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette. I had never tried a Collection Eyeshadow before but this palette is one of the best in the drugstore. The eyeshadows are very buttery and pigmented and blend like a dream. I love using all of the shades as they contain bronze tones and cost £3.99 which is a complete bargain.


Moving onto skincare and moisturisers. I recently purchased the Vaseline Spray and Go Body Moisturiser in 'Cocoa Radiant' and is my current 'go to' moisturiser. I used to use the Soap and Glory Body Butters but during the summer they become heavy and sticky so I have turned to the Vaseline Spray and Go. I love this moisturiser as it feels cooling on the skin and absorbs into the skin so quickly and leaves the skin feeling smooth, soft and smelling heavenly and cost £4.99.


Lastly is a lip butter. I am being honest when I say that I am terrible when it comes to looking after my lips and often forget to moisturise them. However when I remember to apply something to my lips, I reach for the Nivea Lip Butter in 'Vanilla & Macadamia'. I love using the Nivea Lip Butters and own three different scents of them because they are so good. I normally apply the lip butter before I go to sleep so it has time to sink into my lips without it comes off and at £2 it is worth a try.

What are your favourite affordable beauty products?

Emily <3

6 comments:

  1. That blush is such a gorgeous colour, and the eye pallet looks really nice too! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about the Collection palettes!

    makeupbyhollymei.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose Gold is definitely one of my favorite blushes, it's so gorgeous! And I so wish I could try out some of the eyeshadows from Collection, they look lovely!

    www.ashbam.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric