Thursday, 20 August 2015

Current Drugstore Favourites


As a make up lover myself, there is nothing I enjoy more than finding hidden gems in the aisles of Boots and Superdrug. Because of this, I would say that over half of my make up collection comes from the drugstore and with good reason. There are some amazing products for great prices and I thought I would share my current drugstore favourites which range from eyeshadows to nail polishes. 


The first current favourite is a blusher from Milani. This isn't technically a product from Boots or Superdrug but has a price tag of a drugstore product so I'm hoping it counts. The Milani Baked Blush in 'Luminoso' is my 'go to' blusher at the moment which is a peach coral colour. This blusher is so pigmented which means that all you need is one swipe across the cheeks. I have also been enjoying the Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad in 'Sun Safari' which contains four bronze and gold shades. This Rimmel Quad is perfect for everyday wear and can create a natural bronze look with depth.


Over the last couple of weeks, I have gone for a more natural make up look which meant I swapped my black liquid liner for a brown pencil liner. Therefore I have been using the Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 'Sable Brown' to line my lashline. I find that this liner gives me a more natural look and I often prefer to smudge the liner out. The lip product I have been reaching for is the Make Up Academy Intense Kisses Lipgloss in 'Lips Are Sealed'. I find that this gloss isn't sticky while still being long lasting and giving a everyday lip look. The last product is also from Rimmel and is a nail polish. I am a massive fan of drugstore nail polishes and my current favourite is the Rimmel Lasting Finish in 'Loafer Love For You' which is a dark navy blue colour.

What are your current drugstore favourites?

Emily <3

14 comments:

  1. Great post,loved it!
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that eye shadow pallet! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products. I like that quadro set of Rimmel, I have different shades and they are really good xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of different rimmel quads and they are great! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely picks! I haven't tried anything from Milani yet, and I so need to.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the Milani baked blush! x

    http://thepalepalette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lipgloss is my kinda product haha, I will defo check it out
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the Rimmel eyeliners, I used them for so many years (until I started using the ones from NYX and Pixi). I really need to try one of the blushes from Milani, they look so pretty and i've always heard great things about them.

    xo Mandy | A Girl, Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the rimmel liners and the milani blushers are stunning! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric