Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Five Affordable Skincare Picks


I always find good skincare products hard to come by and even more so from the shelves of Boots and Superdrug. Because I am a student, I can't afford to spend money on more expensive products. However over the years, I have found a couple of skincare gems that are affordable and work as well as high end skincare items. I have a number of different products which include cleansers, moisturisers and a mask from a range of different brands.


My all time favourite affordable skincare product is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I use this micellar water as the first step in my skincare routine and helps to remove the main bulk of my make up. I personally use this cleansing water because it is gentle and is brilliant at removing all my eye make up including the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. My other affordable cleanser is the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser which is a basic cleanser. I use this hot cloth cleanser after removing my make up to fully cleanse my skin and is thick and creamy. This has to be one of the best cleansers for your money.


When it comes to moisturisers, there is only one brand that I turn to and that's simple. The Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser is one of the most affordable products on the high street. I first tried this product a couple of years ago and haven't stopped using it since. This moisturiser is one of the most hydrating products I have ever used and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Another moisturising product that is very cheap is the Superdrug Vitamin E Leave On Mask  which is a hydrating mask that you can leave on to soak into your skin and is perfect for dehydrated skin. My last affordable pick is the Superdrug Simple Pure Cleansing Face Mask which is a mask that gives your skin a deep cleanse and makes your skin look healthier and brighter.

What are your affordable skincare picks?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. Simple are always a favourite of mine for Skin care, I've never tried any of the others though so will have to give some of those a go! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is my favourite brand too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the Simple moisturiser and the Garnier micellar water! Not tried anything from the Superdrug vitamin E range, but I've heard great things!
    Charlotte xx - Charlotte Sophia Roberts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use all the Garnier Micellar Water all the time! :) xx

      Delete
  3. These are great products! I so know the struggle as a student nothing is easy, especially financial wise. I like micellar water also boots/superdrug are good in terms of their own skincare products range xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that their skincare range is great! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great post!
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple is such a great brand, know they do a micellar water too. Olay and Clearasil make some good products too.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try their micellar water! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric