Sunday, 23 August 2015

Luxury Accessories & Beauty Wishlist


As my payday is fast approaching, I have a wishlist as long as my arm. Recently, I have found myself spending evenings researching different make up products that have caught my eye as well as different handbags and purses. However I can't buy everything that I set my eyes on which means they are popped onto my wishlist and I thought I would share with you the items I have been lusting over.


One handbag that I have been looking at for a while now is from Michael Kors. I have been thinking about investing in a luxury handbag and the Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Medium Saffiano Leather Tote  has caught my attention as I adore the style and colour. I feel that this handbag is a classic piece and would go with so many different outfits. Another item from Michael Kors that I have been eyeing up is a watch. Every blogger and youtuber seems to own a watch from them and I am in need of one. The Michael Kors MK5774 Parker Rose White Ladies Watch is the one that has my heart at the moment as it look stunning. I have always loved rose gold watches but I love the idea of the rose gold on the outside with white on the inside of the strap.
As well as handbags, I have been looking at a new make up bag because I clearly don't have enough! One brand that I have been thinking about is Ted Baker as they have some very cute make up bags. The Ted Baker Rochel Extra Large Bow Trim Wash Bag is the one that made it onto my wishlist as I find the bow the perfect addition and gives it a girly touch. I also find the colour of the make up bag very different and unique. My last accessory that I am wishing for is a pair of sunglasses even though it is currently raining like crazy. The Quay Australia Bailey Sunglasses are a pair that will definitely be on my birthday and Christmas wishlist because they look amazing and I am in love with the cat eye look.



In terms of make up, there is three products that have made it on the list. The Two Faced Natural Eyes Palette  is a palette that I have been thinking about purchasing for months and months but can't bring myself to buy it as I have a whole draw full of palettes which don't all get used. However this palette looks perfect for me and may be put onto my Christmas wishlist. One bronzer that I have been lusting over is the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddness Bronzing Powder which is massive and looks amazing. I haven't tried any high end bronzesr before so I am very interested to see the difference. The last item on my wishlist is a Mac Lipstick. I recently brought a Amplified Creame Lipstick and fell in love with the formula and I am thinking about the shade 'Chatterbox' which looks like a great pink shade.

What items have been on your wishlist recently?

Emily <3

10 comments:

  1. Everything here looks amazing! I adore the bag!
    I have a new wish list up on my blog now!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty and such great picks. I should add them to my list too xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing up one of those watches for a while now, would really love one. And that Ted Baker wash bag is so pretty! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with these watches! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous wishlist! I have a faux MK bag and I'm in love with it! Not sure about paying over £200 for a real one though!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric