Thursday, 3 September 2015

An Ode To Soap & Glory


I never normally make a statement saying that I love a brand as a whole but recently I noticed that there was one brand in particular which had my heart as all the products I was using from them I loved and really enjoyed.

Soap and Glory was one of the first brands I ever tried when I first moved to England as I had heard so much about them online. I remember that the first product I picked up was the Hand Food Hand Cream which is no longer with me as it was left in a hotel room on holiday. However from that moment, I was addicted to the cute pink packaging that the products come in and have been using Soap and Glory products for longer than I have been blogging. Because of this, I felt the need to shout out about a brand that does affortable skincare and make up like no other.


The Breakfast Scrub is my favourite scrub of the moment and was featured in my august favourites. One thing I love about this brand is that they have some amazing smells and scents and this scrub is no different. This scrub smells like breakfast as the name would suggest and contains Organic Cupuacu Bio Scrubs, Bananas, Almond and Honey Extracts. Another scrub from Soap and Glory is the Sugar Crush Body Scrub which is very popular in the world of blogging. Out of all the products, the scent of this one is my favourite because of the sweet and fresh smell it has and is ideal for the summer time. I find that this scrub isn't as thick as the others and is more sticky.The final scrub I'm going to be talking about is the Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff. This was the first scrub I tried from them and is still used to this day because it is one of the best scrubs in the drugstore. This is a salt scrub which makes it very effective at removing the dead cells and leaves you with soft and smooth skin. I have to mention the appearance of this scrub because it is pink and totally girly.


In terms of body lotions, there is one classic product which is The Righteous Butter. Everyone I know has tried this lotion and with good reason because it is thick and moisturising and is very affordable. This lotion has the classic Soap and Glory scent to it and is a must try product. The Organeasm Body Butter is another product which has an unreal scent to it. This body lotion is very thick and creamy and contains shea butter massage balls. However some people find this scent a bit overwhelming so that is something to keep in mind. The last of the body lotions is the Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion which was my go to body moisturiser back in January and February. This body lotion comes in a bottle with a pump which I personally prefer as it saves me from dipping my hand into a tub and smells amazing.


One of my most used products from this brand is the Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream. I never really bothered with caring for my feet but once I tried this foot cream, I was converted. This blue cream moisturisers the hard skin on the feet and makes it smooth and soft. I often leave this cream on over
night and gives great results in the morning.


The make up range from Soap and Glory is something that I am slowly experimenting with. The product I brought first from their range was the Solar Powder Bronzer which is a blogger favourite. I love this bronzer and use it almost every week as the two shade mixed together provide a natural bronze. The Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in 'Nudist' is the perfect nude lip product and doesn't dry out the lips either. The last product I'm talking about is the Supercat Liquid Liner which is my go to liquid liner as it applies evenly across the lid and give a sold black line.

What are your favourite products from Soap and Glory?

Emily <3

10 comments:

  1. Anyone and everyone raves about the solar powder, I would love to try it, but when I went to England it wasn't available! Damn -.-
    Nice post lovely, have a good day! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hopefully your be able to pick up at some point! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love S&G products! They are all great from body/skin care to makeup. Their powder, eyeliner, brow pencil... so many favourites from them :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some amazing make up and skincare products! :) xx

      Delete
  3. My fav item is definitely supercat it makes such an even, smooth line that not many liners can do!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love S&G, especially their body butters and eyebrow pencils! Lovely post :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try the eyebrow pencils :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love their bronzer, it's one of my most used products at the minute :) x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric