Thursday, 10 September 2015

Bright Pink Lips On a Budget


I know that it is almost autumn but I felt like dedicating a post to the colour of which I have been wearing non stop throughout summer. That colour would be bright pink. I am generally quite reserved when it comes to lips and just swipe on a lip balm or nude lip gloss but this summer I have just been feeling more brave and have stepped outside of my comfort zone in terms of lip colours. Bright pink is one of those eye catching colours which looks amazing during the spring and summer months and can really bring an outfit together so here are my bright pink lips on a budget.


Topshop Lipstick 'Brighton Rock' 
Starting off with the lip product that I am currently rocking. This lipstick comes from Topshop and is my favourite bright pink lipstick to wear as it is very easy to rock and feels very comfortable on the lips. It requires minimal effort to apply and doesn't smudge either. I have to admit that the main reason I wear this lip product so often is because it doesn't need any maintenance as it doesn't move or transfer onto other surfaces and only really needs to be reapplied after four or fives hours. I would suggest trying this lipstick if your nervous about wearing bright colours as it is a more muted tone.


Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick '20'
I do love a good drugstore lipstick and the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks are no exception. The shade that I reach for most has to be number '20' which is a bright fuchsia pink colour. This bright shade of pink just screams summer to me. The formula and pigmentation of this lipstick is creamy and very intense and this shade almost has a blue undertone to it which I adore. The lasting power of this product is what really draws me to it and doesn't move even when I am drinking and eating and leaves my lips feeling moisturised.


Revlon Colour Burst Lacquer Balm ' Vivacious' 
Moving on from lipsticks and onto a lip crayon from Revlon. I brought this product a couple of years back and haven't stopped using it. When I first brought this crayon, I thought it was going to be glittery but it turned out to be shiny and glossy. This shade of lip product can be described as a dark pinky red colour which a coral undertone to it. I will admit that this product can be slightly sticky but the formula is creamy and moisturising and leaves a stain after a couple of hours. This balm is ideal for a dinner date or night out.


Tanya Burr Lipgloss 'Exotic Island' 
The last of the bright pinks comes in a lipgloss form. I am generally not a person who wears lipgloss because my long hair just gets caught and stuck in it. However I brought this lipgloss for a discounted price and decided to try it. I brought this bright pink shade which is very opaque and is fairly long lasting. I also have to mention that the smell of this lipgloss is incredible. This is a comfortable gloss and is perfect for a summer day out as it gives a more casual look.


What are your favourite bright pink lips? 

Emily <3 

16 comments:

  1. The Topshop lipstick looks gorgeous! I don't think I own any bright pink lipsticks but reading this post really makes me want to try one x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really gorgeous, really nice shades of pink! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's kinda sad that as a girl I don't feel brave enough to wear these types of shades! Hopefully I will be one day because these colours are gorgeous! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that it just takes time to build up confidence with bright shades :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've never been a massive fan of bright pink lip colours but these I'm defo going to have to try! X

    www.bethanyemerton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are definitely worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  5. I've never been a massive fan of bright pink lip colours but these I'm defo going to have to try! X

    www.bethanyemerton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been a massive fan of bright pink lip colours but these I'm defo going to have to try! X

    www.bethanyemerton.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how every four of them look. I'm not a fan of lip glosses either, but that colour... omg, it's beautiful! I love that you've brought a bunch of affordable but really nice pieces, thanks for that!
    Have a good day, lovely xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a sucker for Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks - my collection is racking up!

    Great post.

    Jess
    myblogjessica.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are my favourite! I have six so far :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric