Sunday, 20 September 2015

Fleurdeforce Eyeshadow Quads | First Impressions


When I heard that Fleurdeforce was launching her very own beauty line, I was so excited that I may have let out a slight squeal. I have been watching Fleur for years and years and is one of my inspirations when it comes to blogging and beauty and therefore the day that her range became available, I ordered two eyeshadow quads. I thought I would do a post about my first impressions on eyeshadows which look very promising and exciting.


The first eyeshadow is called 'Cosmic Bronze' and contains four bronze toned eyeshadows, There is a pale white shade with a hint of shimmer to it and is ideal for highlighting with. There is also a light brown matte shade as well as bronze shimmer shade which has a gold undertone to it. The last eyeshadow is a darker brown colour with little sprinkle of glitter included. All of these eyeshadows are very buttery and pigmented and don't crease throughout the day. However I did notice a bit of fall out when the eyeshadows were applied but nothing that a cotton bud couldn't fix.


The other eyeshadow quad is 'Lunar Rose' which is more rose toned. On the top left is a very light baby pink shade which is completely matte and is a great brow bone highlighter. Next to that, is a rose gold toned shade with a shimmer to it and is personally my favourite shade from this quad. This is ideal for putting all over the lid. The bottom right shade is a dark purple which contains a hint of glitter to it and is great to line with or blending into the crease for some definition. The last eyeshadow is very shimmery and is almost a sliver colour and is perfect for popping in the corner of the tearducks. I found that there wasn't as much fall out with this palette.

Overall I would highly rate these two eyeshadow quads as they are very pigmented and include great everyday shades as well as some more shimmery colours. The packaging of these quads is very cute and very Fleurdeforce appropriate and the stars give it that girly touch, not to mention the cute names. A small eyeshadow brush is included and isn't the best but is better than the form ones. If your looking for a great quality eyeshadow quads, I would  suggest trying these!

What are your thoughts on these new products from Fleurdeforce?

Emily <3

10 comments:

  1. Lunar rose is perfect for autumn! I'm always so intrigued by youtuber products and seeing if they are actually worth the hype! Great post :) xx


    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I do really like these quads :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lunar Rose is so pretty! I like the packaging, it looks cute!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you said it didn't crease but did you have to apply a lot of eye shadow to get a good amount of colour?

    Beth x
    Interview With Em Sheldon from EmTalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really! The eyeshadow are very pigmented and only really needs two sweeps on the lids :) xx

      Delete
  4. Both quads look really beautiful, and something that Fleur has created must be amazing for sure. I like the review!
    Have an amazing day xox
    btw, I've tagged you in the 10 things I love vs 10 things I hate tag!

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's exciting! Thanks so much :) xx

      Delete
  5. They look really pretty, although the brush looks a little pointless! I'd love to try one though xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brush isn't great but the actual product is amazing :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric