Thursday, 24 September 2015

Products I Need To Use More


The other day I had the massive challenge of sorting out and packing up my make up collection. During this process I rediscovered some products which I hadn't used in a while because I am always trying out different products which means that unfortunately some items are left and forgotten about but for this post I thought I would give you a run down of products which I need to get more use out of.

Revlon Nearly Naked FoundationI am not a big foundation wearer as I am lucky enough to have fairly clear skin so I don't feel the need to cover it up. However a couple of months ago I purchased this foundation for a special event I was attending and I was quite impressed with the light coverage but then just got put in a draw and collected dust. I'm not sure why this happened because I actually really like this foundation and has been put into my daily make up bag for more use. 

Max Factor Excess Shimmer Cream Eyeshadow Pot 'Copper' When it comes to Max Factor, I haven't tried many products from them, but I do own a cream eyeshadow pot. I remember using this eyeshadow everyday when I first brought it as it gives a great bronze copper base on the lids. However over the last couple of months I haven't been using this as it is quite messy to apply and dries very quickly and doesn't work well for my slow blending skills but I am trying my best to make myself use it more as it is a lovely eye base. 

L'oreal Infallible Eyeshdoaw 'Endless Chocolate'Eyeshadows are my guilty pleasure and own many different types but one that I haven't used as much is the Eyeshadow pressed pigment from L'oreal. I love the shade of this eyeshadow as it is a great dark brown colour that is ideal for blending or using as a liner. The only problem I have is that it can go everywhere if your clumsy like me even through it is a pressed pigment. I find this eyeshadow very messy and hard to use in the morning when I'm in a rush but the product itself is amazing. 

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter 'Candy Apple' Another Revlon product that I haven't cracked out in a while is a lip product. When these lip butters first arrived in the UK, everyone raved about them and I ran out to buy a couple to try. Fast forward a couple of years later and I was shocked to find this sitting at the bottom of my make up draw. I love the texture and hydration of this lip product but it doesn't stay on my lips as well as other products so I don't reach for this as often as I should. 

What products do you need to use more? 

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. I'm also trying new things constantly, and I forget about how good are some things that I already own. Reading this post will remind me to look for some and using them more often hahaha. Really nice post!
    Have an amazing day xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check my makeup and see what I haven't been using recently. When there's a new release then I always use them and forget about the others. Great post x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've actually just reminded me about my Maxfactor shimmering eyeshadow pot, as I have the exact same shade but for some reason I never reach for it. I think it's because it doesn't last as long on me as the Myabelline colour tattoos x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does crease a little on me but the shade is pretty :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a creative post! I have so much makeup I should be using more

    Brunette-ish | A Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always thought about trying the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation so now I'll have to! x
    Freyas Fashion Chapter MAC GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a wonderful light foundation :)xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric