Sunday, 6 September 2015

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer // Review


If there is one bronzer that everyone raves about in the blogging world, it has to be The Body Shop Honey Bronzer. I was lusting over this bronzer for months before I decided to give in to the hype and buy it. I have seen this bronzer featured in a number of different monthly favourites and I was intrigued by the stunning packaging. When I went to pick up this bronzer, I found out that they were sold out of the two lightest shades so I ended up buying the shade '03'. It turns out that this slightly darker shade is perfect for defining and contouring.


The packaging of this bronzer is the one thing that attracted me to it as the bronzer is housed in a cute honeycomb style compact which is sleek and looks very high end. I have never seen a bronzer that looked like this before and the actual product also has a honeycomb pattern which sticks to the honey theme. I also have to mention that this bronzer contains 11 grams of product which is huge amount.


The actual product itself contains a matte bronzer which is hard to come by in the drugstore. I love a matte bronzer as it makes it easier to contour with. The texture of this bronzer is soft and smooth and even a bit creamy. This type of texture makes it ideal for blending into the skin and gives a natural bronzed look. The honey bronzer is definitely a product that can be built up and is ideal for the girls who can be slightly heavy handed with the powder. I feel that this product is perfect for those of you who are slightly more pale skinned.


Overall, I would say that this is one of best the bronzers I have ever tried which is of reasonable price. This bronzer does cost £13 which isn't the cheapest price tag but The Body Shop often have deals and discount codes online. I would also recommend that you perhaps go a shade darker than you normally do as this bronzer is very light.

Have you tried this bronzer before? What did you think?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful. I have been tempted a few times, and quite often they have vouchers for 40% off so might need to grab this next time!

    I currently have a Mac Haul and a Autumn wardrobe swap live on my blog at:
    http://www.makeerinover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I go into Bodyshop I eye up this bronzer but I have yet to give in to the hype; I am sure I will some time soon though! Great review!

    Megan x / www.megaanalicec.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty. I tested it when I was at the store and it's really nice however haven't bought it as I want to wait for a discount haha :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the body shop discounts :) xx

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty bronzer. I have the spray tan of that range but I don't like it that much (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the spray tan range but the bronzer is great :) xx

      Delete
  5. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my Holiday Style Diary!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bronzer looks great! I haven't tried this exact one, but I have got their baked bronzer and blushes and I love them. So I'll definitely have to try this one out.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to check out their baked bronzer and blushes :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric