Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Top Speedy Beauty Products


If there is one thing that I can't stand, it is beauty products that aren't speedy and take up a lot of time. When I am in a rush to get out of the door in the morning, I don't really have time to spend hours on different beauty products so I prefer products which work fast and have multiple purposes. Because of this, I have picked out some beauty items that make my mornings quicker and faster.


One product that I always rely on is the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser in 'Cocoa Radiant'. This moisturiser is my current favourite as it is non greasy and dries seconds after being applied. I find that this moisturiser is easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of time to apply or to sink in and this means that I don't have to walk around waiting for my arms and legs to dry. I also have to mention that this product smells like chocolate and cocoa. Amazing!


Next up is a hand cream product. The Argan Oil Hand & Nail Cream is my 'go to' hand cream of the moment. I'm not going to lie when I say that I don't really take as much care of my nails as I should so when I spotted this hand cream which also helps your nails, I was interested. This hand and nail cream has Moroccan Argan oil extract which nourishes and hydrates leaving hands and cuticles feeling smooth and soft. I would highly recommend checking out this product as it tackles hands and nails together.  


I love the idea of using face masks but I feel that I don't have enough time to apply and use one. However the Simple Kind To Skin Deep Cleansing Face Mask is the only one that I actually use. This is mainly because it only requires two to three minutes of my time during which I can apply my moisturiser and brush out my hair. I know that not everyone will have three minutes to spare but when compared with other masks which can take up to half an hour to use, this mask is fairly quick.


Dry Shampoo is a life saver. I can't begin to imagine a morning without it. Dry Shampoo is the product which allows me to go two to three days without washing my hair. My favourite dry shampoo is the CoLab Dry Shampoo in 'New York' which gets rid of any oil and grease and leaves my hair smelling fresh. I find that this scent is perfect for me as it isn't too overwhelming or powerful and there isn't any white powder visible in the hair either. Perfect!


The last product is a multi tasker as it does two things at once. The Simple Kind To Skin Protecting Moisture Cream is my beauty essential during the spring and summer months as it protects my skin while still moisturising as well. I find that most sunscreens break me out and I often find that I don't remember to apply sunscreen so having a sun protection and moisturiser in one product is perfect for me.

What are your top speedy beauty products?

Emily <3

6 comments:

  1. I'm like you, I can't stand products that take a lot of time to be used or that are soaking in for so long, no one has time for that! These ones seem really nice, and I always appreciate if I can use them when I'm in a rush, because let's be real, I'm always late hahaha.
    Have a nice day! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaseline and Simple ones are great, I enjoy using them. I don't really like dry shampoos after a bad experience however I am so tempted to give it a one more try

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of that spray and go body moisturiser I think I might have to go and check that out next time I go shopping! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric