Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Bronzers On a Budget


There are so many different and great products that you can buy from the high street and drugstore but one item that I found particular hard to hurt down was bronzers. When I first started using make up, I couldn't find a bronzer for a reasonable price but over the last couple of months, I have discovered many great bronzers on a budget.


One of the most popular bronzers on the high street is the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in '51'. Straightly, I didn't bother to try this one until recently but it is a great budget buy. The product is a warm brown shade with a hint of shimmer to it and has a wonderful soft texture. This Bourjois bronzer isn't overly pigmented which means that you can go in heavy handed and build it up.


If your really short on money, one for you would be the Make Up Academy Bronzer in Shade 1. I will admit that this bronzer does contain shimmer and glitter which could be a deal breaker for some but during the summer months, it looks great with a tan.This shade may look very dark but it comes off lighter and at £1, you can't fault its simple packaging.


A newer addition to my bronzer collection is the L'oreal Glam Bronzer in 06 which is fast becoming a favourite. This is a fairly matte bronzer with a couple bits of shimmer here and there but nothing noticeable. I also love the warmer golden shade that this product has and makes it ideal all year round and adds great warmth and depth to your make up look. 


The final bronzer is one from Rimmel.  I don't really hear people raving about Rimmel Bronzers but this one is a great option. The Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder in Light Matte is my go to bronzer if I am having a lazy or minimal make up day as it gives your face that healthy glow. I also love this product because it is completely matte and comes in a very sleek and thin compact.

What are your favourite budget bronzers?

Emily <3

16 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love a good bronzer! At the moment I'm loving the makeup revolution one!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the Make up Revolution one :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've only tried Bourjois one and I really like it. I actually like that it is not so pigmented so I could actually build it up!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I prefer to go in heavy handed :) xx

      Delete
  3. Loooove the Bourjois bronzer - The Body Shop Honey Bronzer is a winner too! x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have the body shop one and it is great! :) xx

      Delete
  4. These look really nice ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard lots of good things about the Bourjois one so I might have to try it!

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard lots of good things about the Bourjois one so I might have to try it!

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have that many bronzers. I have a baked one from Makeup Revolution that is really nice if you want a little bit of glow and your bronziness, and it's really nice.
    Nice post and options, the Rimmel one looks really nice!
    Have a nice week! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try some products from makeup revolution :) xx

      Delete
  8. I always struggle to find good highstreet bronzers, so I will definitely be swatching a few of these x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric