Thursday, 15 October 2015

Collection Lip Butters | Review


The other day when I was food shopping, a couple of Collection Lip Butters made their way into my basket. They caught my eye as they look very similar to the Revlon Lip Crayons but at a much cheaper price and I felt like trying a new product. I picked up a normal lip butter and a matte lip butter to test the formula and thought I would share my thoughts on them.


I believe that these are a fairly new addition to their lip butter range so I decided to try one as I am a massive matte fan. The shade I have is 'Marshmallow Pink' which is a pink dusty shade with a slight blue tone to it and is a great everyday colour. I personally find the crayon style packaging easy and cute and the formula feels creamy and pigmented while still lasting without drying out the lips.


I also brought a regular lip butter in the shade 'Perfect Plum' which is ideal for autumn as it is a darker purple plum colour. I was shocked at the colour pay off from this product as it is very pigmented and feels very moisturising and looks very glossy on the lips. I would say that this product is aimed at girls who prefer a bolder glossy finish but saying this, I have worn this non stop over the last couple of days. 


Have you tried these lip butters before? What are your thoughts on them?

Emily <3

8 comments:

  1. Collection is one of my favourite brands, I've got some lip butters quite similar colours to these but I've never tried the Collection ones which I'll definitely have to! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by how pigmented these are! I prefer matte finishes but these do look amazing so might give them a try! x
    Freyas Fashion Chapter MAC GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collection has great products, I like their products however I haven't tried anything from the lip range. These look so pretty and so pigmented. x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colours! I love chubby sticks like this - they're so easy to apply x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how easy they are to apply :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric