Thursday, 22 October 2015

Drugstore Gems // MUA Blushers


If I am ever having a down day or feeling a bit under the weather, my favourite thing to do is to have a walk around Superdrug or Boots and see what drugstore gems I can find. There are so many great products for such an amazing price but one of the best bargains and gems is the Make Up Academy Blushers. These blushers are of such great quality and only cost £1 which is unbelievable and these are my favourite three shades.


MUA Powder Blusher 'Bon Bon' 
This was the first blusher that I ever tried and is my most used blusher as it is a wonderful mid toned pink colour and is perfect for all year round and is my go to blusher if I'm running late as it goes with almost every make up look. I will mention that the powder blushers are very pigmented and if your heavy handed, I would seriously be careful. 


MUA Cream Blusher 'Dolly'
I would say that this blusher is a lovely coral colour which I wear a lot during the spring and summer months. Although I normally use cream blushers in the winter, this one is an exception as this is more of a powder to cream finish rather than a liquid to cream formula. If your scared about trying a cream blusher this is the one for you and it won't break the bank either.  


MUA Powder Blusher 'Candyfloss'
The last blusher comes in the form of a powder and is more of a pinky colour which is ideal for the winter months with a hint of shimmer to it. If I'm being honest, I brought blusher over a year ago and just left it and it is never tried or worn but recently I made an effort and use it weekly. I find that this blusher gives that flushed cheeks look. 


(Left to Right: Bon Bon, Dolly, Candyfloss)

Have you tried these blushers before? What did you think? 

Emily >3 

12 comments:

  1. I love their cream blushers! I have a peachy one that's been my everyday go-to for ages, they're incredibly good for the price!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :)
    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Google+? Please let me know in my blog and I follow you right back.

    Have a nice day!
    xx Veronica
    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree with you more! I miss living in London purely for Superdrug or Boots... every week it would be a new blush, new mascara, nail polish... just something to try at little expense! Please continue to shop and let me live vicariously through you

    Megan || www.ohheyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm so glad I'm not alone! I can definitely going to continue to go shopping! :P xx

      Delete
  4. These colours are absolutely gorgeous, I'll have to keep an eye out for these! http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! The colors are stunning, i really need to buy them all. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs from Sweden.

    https://itsjustteng.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric