Tuesday, 6 October 2015

My Autumn Blush Picks


Blushers are my guilty pleasure and I own way too many but it means that when the season change, I can switch out and change over the blushers in my draw. Because of this, I thought I would share my favourite autumn blushers. During this time of year, I turn towards glittery and shimmery blushers with a darker peachy or pinky tone to them as they give me that rosy cheek glow.

Starting off with a blusher from Make Up Academy. This is one of the first blushers I ever brought and used and still use it to this day. The Make Up Adademy Powder Blusher in 'Bon Bon' is a great autumn blusher because it has a peachy tone and is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I find this blush very creamy in texture and only costs £1 so I would highly recommend buying this one. However the packaging isn't the fanciest but for such a cheap price, the actual product is great.

Every year when autumn rolls around, I always use the Sleek Powder Blush in 'Rose Gold' which I have talked about time after time and have even reviewed it here. There is something about the rosy pink shade which has bits of gold throughout that makes it ideal for the cooler months. The pigmentation is unbelievable and only requires the smallest amount of product to create a flushed glow and the buttery texture makes it so blend able.

I find that peachy tones are much better suited during the warmer months, but one that I carry through to the winter months would have to be the Natural Collection Blusher in 'Peach Melba'. This peach shade is one of my go to blushers because it has a slight brown and red undertone. Another more peachy blush is the NYX Powder Blusher in 'Mauve'. I would say this blush is more of a pink tone rather than brown and can be built up.

Finally is a small blusher from Rimmel. I don't ever hear people talk about blushers from them but the Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 'Live Pink' is a great autumn pick. I would say that this blusher has a bright pink colour with gold shimmer which is very similar to the Sleek Blusher.

What are your favourite blushers to wear to the autumn?

Emily <3

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a great product for the money :) xx

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! I like Rimmel and MUA ones :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  3. I rarely wear blushers nowadays but could still remember last time I used to love MUA blushes. Well priced and flipping good!

    RLN

    Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love darker shades of blushes this time of year and Benefit Rockateur would be one of my faves. I'm also liking the look of NYX Mauve, so pretty x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try Benefit Rockateur :) xx

      Delete
  5. These are some beautiful blush pics. I really like Peach Melba; such a pretty shade. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to give these blushes a try once reading this post! Especially the Nyx one!

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric