Thursday, 29 October 2015

October Favourites | 2015



Its that time again where the end of the month nears and I round up my make up favourites. I can't believe that October is almost over as it definitely had it ups and downs. However I have a few new items to share with you as I have been trying out a range of different products. I have picked a palette, blusher, lip butter and nail polish.


At the beginning of the month, I found this Stila Palette in TK Maxx and have used this almost everyday. The Stila 'In The Light' Palette is quickly becoming my favourite. This palette contains a range of bronze and purple shades which are amazing for creating some great autumn eyeshadows. I favourite shade from the palette is the gold colour in the middle of the bottom row.


The lip product I used most is the Collection Lip Butter in 'Perfect Plum' as it is a lovely purple plum shade ideal for autumn. These lip butters are so buttery and moisturising and feel very soft on the lips.I will mention that the staying power isn't the best and does need to be reapplied. This lip butter is very cheap and only cost £2.99 which is such a bargain.


The blusher of the month is the Illamasqua Cream Blusher in 'Seduce' which is amazing. I haven't really been into cream blushers before but this one has changed my mind. This cream blusher is so pigmented and only really requires the slightest amount. The dark pink shade is brilliant for autumn as it gives me that winter flushed look.


Other than the Stila Palette, the only other eyeshadow product I have used is the No7 Stay Perfect Shade & Define in 'Cool Mink'. I find this eyeshadow stick easy to use and is very long lasting. This product is great as a base or all over lid colour. I personally prefer to use this as a base and then go over with a dark in the crease.


The nail polish that I have been wearing has been the OPI Nail Polish in 'So Elegant' which is basically a clear nail polish containing black glitter. I normally wear this nail polish over the top of other colours to give a layered effect. I also feel that this nail polish would be great for the festival season as well.  

What are your October Favourites?

Emily <3

6 comments:

  1. That nail polish looks so lovely, and I love the look of that eye shadow pallet too! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric