Sunday, 25 October 2015

The Bronze Eyeshadow Edit


If there is one shade that I always wear, it would be bronze. When I don't know what eyeshadow colour to chose or if I don't have a lot of time to blend, I turn towards my selection of bronze eyeshadows. There is something about a good bronze eyeshadow that makes my eyes pop and look put together. Although I like to experiment with brighter and bolder colours, my favourite shades have hints of bronze to them and I thought I would share my favourites with you.



One of my favourite bronze eyeshadows, is the Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow in 'Spicy Bronze'. I brought this eyeshadow at a discounted price and have got so much use out of it. I find this eyeshadow to be a more brown toned bronze which I like to pair with a darker brown shade in the crease. If your looking for a great budget bronze eyeshadow I would highly recommend trying this one.



Next up, is the newest additional to my bronze collection. The Fleurderforce Eyeshadow Quad in 'Cosmic Bronze' contains three bronze toned shades with a lighter highlighting colour but my personal favourite shade from this quad is the frosted bronze colour in the bottom left. I find that this shade in particular blends so nicely into my lid and gives the eye some definition.



A classic that everyone talks and raves about the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On & On Bronze'. I own many eyeshadows but the one that I reach for most has to be this one as it is the perfect product to throw on if your having a lazy day or in a rush. This cream eyeshadow blends perfectly and gives that frosty bronze appearance and matches almost every make up look. Sometimes I use this as a base and go in with a darker shade as well.



The final product is the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette which is perfect for a bronze lover like myself. This palette includes a selection of bronze eyeshadows and is ideal for travelling with as you could create a range of different looks. The pigmentation and quality of this palette is amazing and I feel that it is very underrated as it only cost £3.99! If you love bronze as much as me, you need this palette in your life.

What are your favourite bronze eyeshadows?

Emily <3

6 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of bronzey colours on my eyes too :) (and that Colour Tattoo shade is one of my favourites!). The Collection palette looks awesome too, I'll have to give that a try soon I think!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't go wrong with a bronze eye! i love inglot eyeshadows, check them out!

    great blog btw. if you get the chance, please take the time to check out mine (maybe even follow? no pressure of course!)

    have a great week, girl!

    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try some inglot eyeshadows :) xx

      Delete
  3. Bronze shades are probably my favourite ones, I can wear them any season! I have the same color tattoo which I really like using. Fleur one is also so pretty, I haven't given it a try yet! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using the Fleurdeforce Quad :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric