Sunday, 15 November 2015

A Cream Blusher Obsession



I love blushers and have a rather large collection but one formula of blushers that I have only recently discovered has been cream blushers. I always found cream blushers to be messy so never really bothered with them but over the last couple of months, I have fallen in love with them and thought I would share my favourites with you. 


One of the most hyped cream blusher in the blogging world has to be the Stila Convertible Colour. I picked up this blusher in TK Maxx in the shade 'Magnolia' which is a slightly darker brown red colour. This may seem like a odd colour to wear as a blusher but it gives a healthy glow and works a blusher and bronzer blend as well. 


The most used cream blusher has to be the MUA Cream Blusher in 'Dolly' as it was my first one I tried. This is a peachy coral tone which is ideal for the summer and is more of a powder to cream formula. I find that this blusher sits perfectly on the cheeks and gives a peachy summer glow. I also have to mention the cheap price. 


My favourite cream blusher comes from Illamasqua in the shade 'Seduce' which has a funny name but is a stunning dark almost berry toned colour. This shade may look scary but it swatches slightly more sheer and blends into the skin to give a winter rosy cheeks look. I would say that this is a wetter cream formula than the others. 


The final cream blusher comers from Rimmel and is a Liquid Cheek Tint in 'Pop of Pink'. I would say that this is a liquid to cream formula which is a brighter pink colour. I found this blusher to be slightly sheerer than the others which makes it easier to blend and gives a great flushed look.


What are your favourite cream blushers? 

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. I've never actually tried a cream blusher before as I've always found them quite daunting, so I've stuck to powder ones. But after reading this I definitely want to try out a cream blusher! Great post.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally the same way! Once you try one your be obsessed! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the seduce shade! Perfect for autumn.

    becca | beccagiveslove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cream blushes are my absolute fave! I love the Stila ones xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using the stila convertible colour :) xx

      Delete
  4. I don't use cream blushes, I just can'y blend them properly so I gave up. All these look so pretty x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this to be an issue when I first started using them but if I can't blend them I sometimes use my foundation brush :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric