Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet | Review



When Bourjois first launched these liquid lipsticks, I heard many bloggers raving about them but decided not to buy into the hype. However a couple of months back, I finally caved and picked up the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'So Hap' Pink'. I am a massive fan of matte formulas as I don't really have time to reapply during the day.


The packaging of this product is simply and cute as it gives an indication of the shade and includes an applicator which fits into the shape of my lips perfectly. This lip product is so pigmented and only the smallest amount is required to get a opaque look and isn't messy at all.


The product itself is a mid toned pink with a coral undertone to it. I find that this is a great everyday shade and can be worn all year round. The lipstick applies like a lipgloss before drying to a matte finish which doesn't move. The lasting power of this product is unbelievable as it stays in place all day. I even eat and drink without it disappearing. If your thinking about trying this lipstick, I highly recommend that byou do.

Have you tried this liquid lipstick before? What did you think?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. oooh ive never tried liquid lipstick before this is so intriguing! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/why-women-should-deadlift-amy-elizabeth.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great lip product! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks very nice! Good job ;)
    xx
    http://www.thenewpersonalassistant.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the pigmentation is insane! I so need to try these xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color! I've not tried this liquid lipstick before but it's interesting that it dries to a matte finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is awesome! That's why I'll definitely follow your blog to see the new ones!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric