Sunday, 29 November 2015

November Favourites // 2015



I know I always say it, but how is it already the end of November? The end of the month signals another favourites post and this one includes a range of products from Hair, Lipsticks to a Bronzer. During November I tried more products as I went through a stage of buying loads of new products to test out and loved them. 


A bronzer hasn't been featured in my favourites for a couple of months but I recently purchased this vivid baked bronzer from Make Up Revolution in 'Golden Days'. I hadn't previously owned a baked bronzer so I thought this one would be a great starter. This bronzer has a light coverage which allows you to build it up without looking orange and feels smooth on the skin.


The nail polish of the month goes to Essie in the shade 'Parka Perfect'. I would describe this shade as similar to mint green but still different enough to require buying this even if you own mint green shades already. This blue green shade contains hints of shimmer to it and is perfect for autumn. I also love the Essie formula as it is long lasting and doesn't clip for weeks.


Everyone raves about the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in '107' which is a dark berry red colour but I never brought it because it looked too bold for me. However since caving and buying it, I haven't stopped wearing it. I just feel that this red colour really suits my skin tone and the matte formula is one of the best from the drugstore.


Another lipstick from Rimmel is The Only 1 lipstick in 'One of a Kind' which is almost the same colour as the previous lipstick but is slightly more berry purpled toned. I wasn't sure what to make of this lipstick as the bullet shape makes it harder to apply but saying this I have worn it consistently as it is long lasting while still being moisturising.


The last product is the Andrew Barton S.O.S Hair Repair Conditioner. I haven't heard much about this brand before but when I was doing my food shopping in asda, I saw it and decided to give it a go as my hair seemed to be weaker recently. I can't say that it has made my hair stronger but it leaves it feeling smooth and soft and for that I love it. I normally use this as a conditioner treatment or hair mask.

What are your November favourites?

Emily <3

2 comments:

  1. 107 is one of my most worn lipstick of this season, it is a gorgeous shade! I still haven't tried anything from the only 1 range, I have my eye on some of these lippies!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric