Thursday, 5 November 2015

Skincare for Sensitive Skin


Ever since I can remember, I have always had sensitive skin and would spend hours going through ingredients lists. Because of this, It took me a while to become a bit more adventurous in the skincare department. Saying this, I have found a few products that really work well for me and are wonderful for sensitive skin.

The Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser is a product that I have used for years and swear by it. Simple is a great brand for people with sensitive skin as they create products that are designed to be kind to skin and for me they are. This moisturiser is my favourite because it really hydrates my skin while still being fast absorbing.

A brand that I have only recently tried is the Yes To Cucumbers which is a range specifically for sensitive skin and their calming facial mask and a favourite of mine. I use this mask when my skin has a bit of a breakout or if something has upset it. I find this mask to be soothing and kind and leaves the skin feeling soft.

The Simple Pure is from a Superdrug own brand designed for sensitive skin and contains a range of products but the one I have tried is the Cleansing Facial Mask. I love using this mask when my skin looks dull and needs a pick me up as it really gives a deep cleanse and gets rid of any dirty. However I will mention that it does sting around the delicate eye area.

The most recent addition to my skincare shelve is the Avene Gentle Gel Cleanser which I use to clean my face once I have removed my make up. This cleanser is unlike anything I have even tried as it feels so gentle and smooth on the skin and leaves it feeling clean but not stripped. There is something about this product that makes it delightful to apply and use. I would highly recommend this product!

These are only my recommendations for sensitive skin and my skin type may be different and the products may work and react differently to you.

What are your favourite skincare products?

Emily <3

4 comments:

  1. Sadly these brands aren't available in my country except for online stores so I was thinking about buying some since I haven't found my holy grail skin care products yet. Will have to take note of this

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! I definitely want to try out the yes to cucumbers products.
    http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric