Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Top Five Tuesday | Eyeshadows



A couple of weeks ago I started a new series and thought I would share my favourite eyeshadows with you. Along with lipsticks, eyeshadow are my favourite thing to play around with and own many different types. I find that eyeshadows are a wonderful way to change up a look and can give your eyes more definition.


Rimmel Single Eyeshadow in 'Spicy Bronze' 
One of my favourite bronze eyeshadows comes from Rimmel and is a brown bronze shade which is perfect for everyday wear. The pigmentation is very impressive and matches a black liquid liner. I found this eyeshadow for a cheap price on Fragrance Direct and would recommend that you try this eyeshadow.  


Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow  in'Toasted'
I am a massive fan of drugstore eyeshadows but one high end eyeshadow that I always turn towards comes from Urban Decay. 'Toasted' is a warm pink champagne shade which is ideal for spring and summer when paired with a pink lipstick. The texture of this eyeshadow is buttery and soft and the pigmentation is so intense and pure.  


MUA Single Eyeshadow in 'Copper'
There are not many great eyeshadows that only cost £1 but this one from MUA is amazing. The shade Copper is a great autumn colour and contains such a intense pigmentation. I have to admit that these eyeshadows can be hit and miss but this one is one of the better ones. I would highly suggest that you swatch it when your next in Superdrug. 


Elf Single Eyeshadow in 'Raspberry Truffle'
Elf is a brand that I haven't try much from but one product that I am a fan of is their single eyeshadows particularly the shade ' Raspberry Truffle'. I don't normally wear purple eyeshadows as they don't suit my skin tone but this one is different. This shade is a purple tone with a bronze undertone to it and matches my skin more. 


Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Pink Gold'
I love using these cream eyeshadows as they are easy to apply and are long lasting. I also rave about 'On and On Bronze' but I also love using the shade 'Pink Gold' as it creates a great pink champagne colour and gives a perfect base for darker eyeshadows.


What are your favourite eyeshadows?

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. That MUA shadow looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These eye shadows are so pretty! I love maybelline color tatto eye shadows, they are really long lasting, also have one of Rimmel single eye shadows and pigmentation is great!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pigmentation of the Rimmel eyeshadows :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric