Sunday, 1 November 2015

What I Received For My Birthday | 2015



Recently, I celebrated my birthday and was lucky enough to receive some amazing goodies and presents. I personally love reading these types of posts as they often give me ideas for Christmases and Birthdays. Because of this, I thought it would be fun to share with you the presents I was given.


Cooking books may seem like a weird thing to be given but as a university student, there is nothing better than a good cook book to give you inspiration. I always find it hard to cook different meals so I was very excited to get these books and have already found some yummy recipes to try.


It almost brought me to tears when my younger brother and sister handed me gifts that they brought themselves! My wonderful brother brought me a Christmas scented candle which smells amazing and is currently being burnt which is getting me into the spirit. My lovely sister brought me a massive bag of Starburst Sweets which are my favourite!   


As a beauty lover, there were some beauty products thrown in as well. The Soap & Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub is a product that I had wanted to try but kept forgetting to pick it up so it was brilliant when I received it. I also received a set of Rimmel products including a lip crayon, red glitter nail polish and mascara.  


The final product is from Superdry because my mother knows me very well! I live in Superdry as they have very comfortable clothes and this grey and purple jumper is no different. This jumper has a fluffy lining which makes it very cosy and ideal for autumn!

Thanks to my wonderful and delightful family who brought me these amazing gifts. I am in no way showing off these gifts and I am very grateful and thankful.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

Emily <3

14 comments:

  1. I have two of those Rimmel lip crayons and they're lovely, you've got a nice bundle of things for your birthday. From the picture it looks like you have the deeper pink shade too, that's one of my favourites. Also, Happy Belated Birthday :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited to try this lip crayon! thanks :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous gifts, I love that Superdry jumpet in particular. You will like Soap & Glory’s Pulp Friction, it’s an amazing product! Happy belated birthday!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pulp Friction sounds amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Aww your siblings are so cute! That candle sounds like the perfect way to usher in the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The candle smells like Christmas! :) xx

      Delete
  4. hey there !!! Great blog post.. you can tell you work really hard on your blogs :) can't wait to read more :)

    stay in touch
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lovely birthday! :)

    Ashleigh x
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday lovely! I hope you had a wonderful day, loving your presents!

    Cantara xx
    gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric