Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide | Beauty


As it is finally December I thought I would crack out the Christmas Gift Guides to help you along your way. I decided the best way to go about suggesting different gifts would be to split the gift guide into different categories and I thought I would start off with the area I have most interest in and one that excites me the most.

There are so many amazing new make up launches that would make great Christmas presents and one particular product that comes to mind is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit. I have heard so many wonderful reviews about this palette but the one thing that stops me from buying it is the rather expensive price tag that it has. However I would be one happy girl if I received this for Christmas.

Another exciting launch is the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette which has received many raved reviews and looks like a stunning palette to add to the collection. The packaging makes the palette look that much more high end and contains eyeshadows to create a darker and smoky look. Anyone beauty lover would be grateful to find this palette under the tree.

Lipsticks would be another winning choice as a gift as they come in a range of different sizes and designs and what I really like is that the drugstore produce some great ones. Saying this one specific formula that caught my attention was the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks. These lipsticks have stunning packaging and come in a range of shades but my personal favourite is Glastonberry which is a dark berry colour.

If you are looking for more suggestions or ideas of what to get a beauty lover, I have bundled up a range of Christmas gifts...


Emily <3 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All of these are super cool! I would love to receive some of these for Christmas, so you did a great job picking out the products! I can't even say which one is my favorite (well, you can't have enough brushes), but seriously, everything is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing xx


    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric