Tuesday, 29 December 2015

December Favourites | 2015


I feel the need to apologise for the lack of posts and decent photos recently as I haven't really had the time to sit down and blog due to holidays and the amount of revision that I am currently doing as I have January exams. However putting that aside, I managed to take some fairy decent photos and decided to share my December favourites with you.


First up is the L'oreal La Palette in 'Rose' which I brought back in July of 2015 because it received mixed reviews in the blogging world. However this month, I seemed to have got more use out of it. I find the pigmentation and texture of such good quality and the colour range is great. I also love the packaging of this palette as it is sleek and narrow and fits perfectly into my make up bag.


My nail polish of choice this month is the Essie Nail Polish in 'Bugle Jungle' which is a red shade with a hint of shimmer to it. I always wear this colour during Christmas as it is the ideal red colour and is becoming a holiday tradition of my to wear it. The quality is truly amazing and long lasting.


In terms of lips, I haven't worn much apart from the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'So Hap' Pink'. I am a massive matte texture fan and is lip product is excellent. The pink shade is a great every wear and goes with most make up looks and lasts through drinking and eating.


However one lip treatment I have used this month is the Nivea Lip Butter in 'Vanilla'. I own this lip butter in several different shades but this one seems to be the one that works best for me. I have heard some mixed reviews about the Raspberry shade but this one is amazing.


Lastly is this Nars Eyeshadow which is a dark pink shade ideal for autumn. This is a matte shade and has a very buttery texture and goes well with eye primer. Most pink eyeshadow shades don't suit me very well as it makes me look like I have an eye infection but this one is different and is worth a swatch.

What are your December Favourites ?

Emily <3

8 comments:

  1. That Nars eyeshadow is gorgeous, and perfect for this time of year! xx

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is definitely a great palette :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love your picks, I really need to pick that Loreal palette up!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing up the L'oreal rose palette, might give it a try soon! I actually just uploaded my December favorites haha but I included Maybelline's the Nudes Palette, a MAC glaze lipstick and a few other things!

    www.BeautyFromKatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try the Maybelline's the nudes palette :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric