Monday, 21 December 2015

Holiday Lookbook Inspiration


Its almost Christmas and I have been busier than ever so I haven't been able to put together a post for you but I had a couple of spare minutes and I thought I would put my favourite holiday inspiration into a little lookbook type post. I personally love the holiday and Christmas time as there are so many different outfits to choose from including coats, beanies. scarves, skirt and shoes but hopefully this lookbook will give you some ideas and inspiration... 





Happy Holidays 

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. All these outfits are so cute! Great inspiration.

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the oufit ideas, specilly the one with the yellow coat and the botton-up burgundy skirt!
    I hope you have a great day xx

    Sel♥
    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute outfits - I love winter fashion.
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric