Thursday, 3 December 2015

The Non Sticky Lipglosses



I have never been one to wear lipglosses as they always end up sticking to my hair and a lot of the time, they don't have much pigmentation. Over the years I have tried a number of different formulas and types of lipglosses and most of them didn't agree with me. However during my time of trying different glosses, I have found a few that are perfect for people like me who hate sticky lipgloss.


This MUA Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss in 'Lips are Sealed' was one of the first glosses I tried and is such a great bargain. I would describe the shade as the perfect everyday pink colour. The texture of this lipgloss is moisturising but doesn't feel sticky. The pigmentation is fairly good for a gloss and leaves a slight strain. At only £2 it is a great drugstore gloss.


Next up is a gloss perfect for autumn. This Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in 'Bordeuax' is one of my favourites. The scent of this product is very similar to Vanilla Ice Cream and feels very soft and smooth on the lips.The applicator of this product is brilliant at applying it to the lips without going everywhere. Because of the darker shade, it does leave a strain which I personally like.

Lastly is the Tanya Burr in 'Exotic Island' which is a very bright pink shade more appropriate for the summer. I wasn't sure about this product but I was surprised by the texture of it as it feel smooth on the lips but didn't make my hair stick to it. I have to admit the smell is very sweet and some say overbearing but I like it. 


What are your favourite lipglosses? 

Emily <3

2 comments:

  1. I love the Tanya Burr glosses! They're so pigmented and they smell lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric