Saturday, 12 December 2015

Top Christmas Movies & Cosy Night Essentials


Although the winter time can be dark and cold, it is the perfect time for a cosy night in and what better time to have a movie night than at Christmas. After a long day at work or school there is nothing better than curling up and having a wonderful cosy night in with snacks and movies. There are so many great and funny movies that are perfect for this festival time of year and I thought I would give you a run down of my favourites as well as my cosy night essentials. 


Everyone has their type of Christmas Movies and my favourite ones are the romantic ones as I am a complete sucker for a good rom-com. The Holiday was a fairly recent discovery and I couldn't believe that I hadn't watched it before! I absolutely love this very cute film not to mention the gorgeous Jude Law. Love Actually is another great choice and has an amazing cast and is such a good large. A movie that has a special place in my heart is The Polar Express as me and my little brother always watch this movie on Christmas eve morning. Home Movie is a classic festival movie and is a family tradition to watch after stuffing ourselves with Christmas dinner. 


There are so many things that you could have for a cosy night but this handy essential checklist from Casper is perfect. Everyone needs to be comfortable and having a soft mattress and a pile of pillows is a must have along with a fluffy Christmas onsie. Of course everyone needs to have snacks and what is better than a bowl of popcorn, cookies and a warm cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

What are your favourite Christmas movies and cosy night essentials?

Emily <3  

6 comments:

  1. I am seeing my boyfriend soon! (we are in LDR) and already planned a christmas theme movie night in with most of the movies you mentioned!

    www.blushingkay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a wonderful time together :) xx

      Delete
  2. All of those movies sounds great!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a wonderful watch :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric