Thursday, 24 December 2015

Top Five Discoveries Of 2015


As its Christmas Eve and everyone is wrapping up presents and cleaning the house, I thought I would round up my top five discovers of 2015. Every year I buy and try new products and discover products that become favourites for years to come. This year I have discovered new brands rather than single products and I thought I would share them with you.


First up is Make Up Revolution. I had previously tried a couple of products from this budget brand but didn't think much of them. This was my option for some time until I saw a new Make Up Revolution stand in my local Superdrug and tried a couple of their newer blusher and eyeshadow palette range and became addicted. One of their stand out products for me that to be their Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Sugar and Spice.


Until this year I didn't own many Essie Nail Polishes but had always wanted to try some. However this year I brought some new shades and adore the formula of the polishes and always hunt around in TK Maxx for some bargains and different shades. I particularly enjoy wearing the glitter shades.


H&M launched their re branded make up and beauty line and I was pleasantly surprised by some of their offerings. I love using their eyeshadow palette as well as the cream eyeshadow pots which are comparable to the Maybelline Cream Tattoos. One of the stand out things for me would have to be the packaging that makes the whole line look more professional.


Another high street brand I have tried this year is Topshop and to be specific their amazing lipsticks. I had heard so much about their lipsticks but never got around to purchasing one until this summer and worn it non stop. The shade I have been rocking is Brighton Rock which is a bright pink shade ideal for summer.


The last discover of this year has to be this Rimmel Single Eyeshadow in 'Bronze' which I found on a discounted make up shop for 99p and has become my most used eyeshadow. The quality and pigmentation of this eyeshadow is unbelievable and gives off the most amazing bronze colour which is perfect for every day use.

What were your favourite discovers of 2015?

Merry Christmas!

Emily <3

2 comments:

  1. Makeup Revolution has been my favourite discovery, I love everything from that brand. Have a good Christmas.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric