Sunday, 27 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015


Merry Christmas and I hope you had a magical a couple of days. I was lucky enough to receive some amazing gifts from my family and I thought I would share them with you. I would like to state that I am not in any way bragging and I am just simply sharing my wonderful gifts to give other readers ideas for birthday gifts. I am very thankful for all my presents.


In terms of clothing, I received a super fluffy jumper which I spend most of Christmas day wearing and boxing day sleeping in. Plus the polar bear on the jumper is the cutest thing ever. The other clothing items was a comfortable Superdry shirt which I love to wear with sport leggings.


Although I love getting huge presents, there is nothing better than finding useful little stocking fillers. A pack of 30 hair bands is ideal for me as I keep losing bands left right and centre. Along with the bands was a pack of shower gel as well as a face cloth which are my favourite things ever.


Last year I received Zoella's first book Girl Online so this year I was very excited to see that I was gifted the second book in the series. I am planning to curl up in bed and spend a day just reading this book. Christmas is never complete without finding a pair of Christmas socks and my snowmen ones are cute.


In terms of make up there wasn't too many products as I hadn't asked for many. However I did receive a pair of nail polishes, one being mint green and the other glitter. Along with a set of pre glued false nails which have a floral pattern. I also added the Make Up Revolution Eyeshadow Palette which I got in my advert calendar.


In terms of beauty, my mum spoiled me with a couple of The Body Shop shower gels. I don't know how she guessed it but she managed to pick out my favourite two scents which were Strawberry and Pink Grapefruit. Because one girl can never have too many make up bags, I was lucky to find a Next beauty bag under the tree with rose gold zips.


The main gifts was a Pandora Charm Braclet which I am in love with. I was so surprised by this wonderful present and it was paired with a charm of a heart. I couldn't be more happy with these present as it was very heart warming. 


The final gifts included a Nars Eyeshadow Duo in 'portobello' that contains two matte shades of brown and taupe colour ideal for every day wear and give a natural look. The other gift was a Zoella Mirror Compact and Card Holder. This may seem like an odd gift but is perfect for me when I go to university as I don't need my whole wallet with me. 

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts!
    xx
    http://www.thenewpersonalassistant.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection of gifts, especially the Nars duo! Hope you had a good xmas. xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love these gifts! They are all very generous. I love the eyeshadow palette and Zoella's things :D I have a post like that, too :)

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyeshadow palette is gorgeous :) xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful gifts! I especially love the Christmas themed socks. (:

    Jess x
    indulgentrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the revolution pallets although I haven't tried that particular one you have, really pretty shades! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came in the advent Christmas calendar and is great :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric