Monday, 25 January 2016

Freedom Pro Blush & Highlighter Palette | Pink & Baked



I am a massive fan of blush palettes and when I spotted this palette I couldn't help but pick it up. I have been testing out this Pro Blush and Highlighter Palette by Freedom in 'Pink & Baked' for the past couple days and thought I would give you my thoughts and impressions. The packaging of the blusher palette is very sleek and houses the blushers and highlighters in square boxes which fit together perfectly.


This palette contains matte and shimmer blushers as well as two highlighter shades. The pigmentation of the powers is unbelievable and is very strong so you only need to dip your brush in slightly. I find the texture of the blushers and higlighters to be soft and blend able and gives a wonderful glow. I personally prefer to wear the darker and matte shades but overall the selection of shades is great and will be staying in my make up collection for years to come.


Have you tried this blush and highlighter palette?

Emily <3

12 comments:

  1. This palette looks gorgeous, I definitely want to add it to my collection of freedom palettes! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this palette too and I love it! It's amazing value xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this before but it looks amazing!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shades!! Love this palette!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are some bright colours! I always go through phases with blush, but if I am wearing some, I always tend to go for natural shades. Thanks for the swatches, your pictures are looking really good. xx

    www.heyfernandafletcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't tried this palette but It looks really good and I now want to try it!

    Meme x

    http://www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric