Friday, 15 January 2016

Freedom Pro Lipstick Kit | Now Collection


Freedom is a budget brand which only recently launched and in a couple of posts back I mentioned them and I thought I would try out the lipstick collection and give you my first thoughts and impressions. When I spotted the Freedom brand I didn't know where to look or what to try but the packaging of these lipsticks caught my eye. There are five lipsticks included in this neat box that only costs £5 which is basically one pound per lipstick and I thought that was a fairly good deal.


The collection I picked up was the Now Collection which contains many different shades ranging from peach to dark brown. The box has each shade printed on the side so I knew what shades I was getting and specifically chose this selection. The packaging of the lipsticks are very sleek and compact and contains a sliver bullet which the lipstick sits in.


The pigmentation of the lipsticks is very strong as demonstrated from the photo above. I would say that the darker shades have slightly more pigmentation than the lighter shades but still produces lots of colour. In terms of texture, they are very moisturising and soft on the lips but does wear away after time which means you will need to be prepared to reapply throughout the day which I personally don't mind. Overall I was surprised by the amazing quality for such a budget price tag.

Have you tried these lipsticks before? What did you think?

Emily <3  

12 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these lipstick but I definitely want to, they look and sound great. Such a good price too. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look beautiful! True Power and Adorn are definitely my favorites!

    www.ashbam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so pretty and you really can't complain for the price! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, You Had Me at Hello is such a fun color! That would be quite the statement! Adorn also looks very lovely!:)

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect bright pink summer lipstick! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Pretty colors! Perfect for spring :) -Maireem

    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like lovely shades, shame about having to reapply but I have this with some of my expensive lipsticks so.

    Meme x

    http://www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for the price tag I don't mind reapplying :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric