Saturday, 30 January 2016

January Favourites | 2016


How is it already the end of January?! I swear it was only Christmas just a few days ago. This month has flown by in a flash but I have tried a fair few different and new products this month and some even made it into my favourites. This months favourites include a nail polish, cream eyeshadow, blush palette and matte balm.


Revlon Matte Balm 'Fiery' I have been trying a range of different lip products recently but one that stands out for me is the Revlon Matte Balm in a red berry shade which I reviewed a few weeks ago. I hadn't previously tried a matte balm but the creamy and long lasting formula is truly addicting and I feel the need to buy more.

Essie Nail Polish 'Leggy Legend' - Essie nail polishes have to be one of my favourite nail polishes because the formula is amazing and long wearing and doesn't chip. Therefore when I spotted this bronze shade in the discounted selection in Boots, I popped it into my basket. The shade is very opaque and only requires two coats maximum.


Freedom Pro Blush & Highlighter 'Pink & Baked' - Since spotting Freedom in my local Superdrug, I have been reviewing and trying many of their products but my favourite has to be this wonderful blusher and highlighter palette. The shade range is perfect and the pigmentation is unbelievable for the cheap price tag and the sleek packaging makes it look more high end.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Creamy Matte 'Cream De Rose' - As a massive cream eyeshadow fan I love the colour tattoos and the new creamy matte additions are quickly becoming some of the most used products in my collection. The Cream De Rose shade is a light pink nude colour which works well as a base and as a natural eye shadow choice as well.


Favourite TV Show - I have been obsessed with Netflix for months but one show that I discovered recently was Brooklyn Nine Nine which makes me laugh until I cry. I love watching this show in the evening if I am relaxing and chilling out. If you haven't watched this show before then I would seriously recommend trying it.

Favourite Movies - One thing that I love doing is searching Netflixs for movies that I haven't watched before and a few that I have loved include The Martian, The Wolf of Wall Street and Avengers Assemble all of which are great watches.

I hope you have had a wonderful January and have an even better February :)

Emily <3

14 comments:

  1. You've reminded me to dig out my Fiery matte balm! I also love the Maybelline Creamy mattes Colour tattoos and Brooklyn nine nine :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brooklyn Nine Nine! Its so funny :D I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos but i am still yet to try any of the new matte ones!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Brooklyn Nine Nine amazing?! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for new shows to watch on netflix so I'll have to give Brokkyln Nine a try! Those blushes are such beautiful colours! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blusher palette contains some amazing colours :) xx

      Delete
  4. I really like the look of the matte balm!

    Meme x

    http://www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got myself one of those matte balms in a more muted light pink tone - you've reminded me I wanted to buy some more and this shade seems perfect!Xx

    www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely would like to extend my collection :) xx

      Delete
  6. Nice products, the pallete looks amazing♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the Freedom Blush Palettes - they're amazing xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freedom create great palettes :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric