Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Maybelline Colour Tattoo | Creamy Mattes


In my previous post, I mentioned that I hunted around Superdrug and found a couple of new shades of the colour tattoos from Maybelline. As a massive fan of the cream eyeshadows, I always check to see if any new colour tattoos have been stocked and this time around I found two creamy matte editions. I'm not sure if these creamy mattes are new to the UK but I hadn't see them before so I jumped at the chance to try them.


The shades I picked up were 'Creme De Nude' and Creme De Rose'  which were the only two available but from further research I believe that these are the only creamy mattes. 'Creme De Nude' is a yellow toned nude shade which doesn't suit my skin as much but still creates a lovely base. 'Cream De Rose' is a more pink brown toned nude which I personally prefer and is ideal for natural make up.


The texture of these creamy matte colour tattoos is very smooth and soft. As it would seem, the creamy mattes dry to a matte finish and hasn't yet creased on my eye lids. So far I am very impressed by these new editions in the original line up and hopefully more shades will become available soon.

Have you tried these Cream Mattes before? What did you think?

Emily <3

14 comments:

  1. I actually haven't tried these yet but I really want to! Creme De Nude seems like a really good base colour xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works well at evening out the colour :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love these shades! Color tattoos have an amazing formula!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the creamy matte ones but I'm definitely going to, they look gorgeous! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Maybelline color tattoos as they're extremely long wearing but you need to make sure the lid is always tightly secured when storing them cause they can dry out. Creme de rose looks like a lovely everyday shade that's subtle and sophisticated. I love me some cool tones. Great post!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I had a couple dry out! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I am dying to get my hands on these, I keep checking if they're in stock but they seem to be sold out all the time haha xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My superdrug doesn't normally stock new products but I spotted these! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows, they're one of my favourite cream shadows when it comes to formula and shade selection and I love also the matte ones! I only own one but it's amazing!
    I hope you have a great day xx

    Sel♥
    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the matte formula :) xx

      Delete
  7. Oh Creme De Rose looks so beautiful! I don't remember seeing those shades here in the US so hopefully we'll get a few new ones here too!

    www.ashbam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will be available too because they are great! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric