Sunday, 17 January 2016

My Favourites Shows To Watch On Netflix (UK)


For years, I thought Netflix was something that I didn't need because I have a TV and of course I just watch that but recently, I decided to try Netflix and have officially become addicted. I didn't think that I would become so obsessed with it but most evenings now consist of curling up in bed watching a TV programme which is just heaven. Because I love it so much I thought I would share  my favourite shows to watch with you...


Pretty Little Liars 
If there is one TV show that everyone seems to talk about it is Pretty Little Liars. I am definitely one of those people that raves about this tv show because it not only contains scary and amazing story lines but gorgeous outfits as well. I also love that UK Netflix adds new episodes of Pretty Little Liars each week which means that you always have something to look forward to. 


Once Upon a Time 
Another favourite of mine is Once Upon a time and is one that I had a binge watch session of the other day because I hadn't had the time to watch it before hand. If you like fairy tales than this is the show for you as it contains many classic fairy tale characters in our world as well as their own world and is a great watch. Only the other day I got my sister obsessed with it too! 


Gossip Girl 
If your my age you will have been obsessed with Gossip Girl during your teenage years so when I spotted it on netflix I immediately added it to my watch list for a rainy day. I personally love watching this show when I am feeling a bit down or having an off day as it picks me up and is a show that I end up binge watching.


Doctor Who 
You may not think it but I am massively Doctor Who fan and have been watching it since it was relaunched. If your a big fan of science friction and time travel then this is definitely the programme for you. I am currently watching the first series again which I personally love and is great to watch in the evening to relax you. 


Sherlock 
Another great British TV show is Sherlock and I am shocked to admit that I only recently discovered it and it is truly amazing. I will say that it does take some concentration to follow so it may not be the show to watch while you fall asleep because you may get lost but is a great show all the same. 

What are your favourite shows to watch on Netflix? 

Emily <3 

16 comments:

  1. Curling up and watching netflix is just about my favourite thing to do. I love pll too! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great way to spend the day :) xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty Little Liars is amazing - I'm currently on season 4 (had a little break over Christmas) & can't wait to pick it up again!
    x
    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have picked up from season 5! :) xx

      Delete
  3. PLL, Gossip Girl and Sherlock are some of my all time favourites! I'm currently watching How to get Away with Murder, which is very very addicting, and so so good! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I love how to get away with murder too! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love PLL! Great picks. My favourite Netflix shows are Breaking bad, Sons Of anarchy, prison break. And making a murderer - everybody needs to watch that haha! xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must watch making a murderer because so many people have talked about it :) xx

      Delete
  5. I also thought I didn't need netflix. Until I house-sat for a friend who had it! My-oh-my, I watched all available seasons for PLL in 2 weeks. Now i'm dying for the next one! http://www.jackiejean.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh can't beat a PLL marathon on a rainy sunday - gotta love Netflix! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do love a good netflix marathon :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love lots of these shows and PLL is my fave out of this list! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric